• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Pirates take over the tavern in Olympus

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You've disappointed me at that time you're supposed to kill everyone in the tavern.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why?

Did they refuse to give ale? Rum? Donations to the save and orphan pirate foundation?

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because, do you need a reason to kill them. It's not like you're not kill on sight there I mean return the favor.

Trin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahoy Matey's,

Kill our hosts? That would have been wrong. We had no reason to kill. The ale was flowing freely and Calico Jake and Legolas had enough to make them sing some hearty pirate ballads. Legolas had a little too much striping at one point. *shrugs*

The barmaid entertained us with some fine cleavage and made an excellent target for us to toss our peanuts at. In fact all of the pirates enjoyed her company so much we decided to take her with us. She joined me outside for some conversation, while I smoked, and low and behold a gate came up. She was gently pushed in and taken to the Jolly. Shortly their after she was transported to a secret prison where she will remain until she joins the pirates or we receive some compensation from POGH for her return.

I will have to warn POGH that any death of a pirate over this matter will result in appendages being removed from the barmaid and curried to the offenders headquarters.

All in all, we had a very good time. Har Har

Trin

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because, do you need a reason to kill them. It's not like you're not kill on sight there I mean return the favor.
If we had a KoS list, and we don't, then UP in general wouldn't be on it. There may be a few of the crew that are closer then others but to be honest we haven't seen a lot of you guys recently and we've had our hands full with other matters.

Oh and Trin, not sure if you've handled it already since i've been working so much this week but last I heard we hadn't found out IC that you took her since she was there alone with you guys.