• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Pirates Booty.

• Thread starter Dragon Slave.
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
D

Dragon Slave.

I've been getting rave reviews on my house. I built it this past summer and have slowly added to it. But just last night I got a bulletin post about someone dropping a million dollar check on my steps to pay tribute. I had several more positive bulletin posts from other players. So I figured I'd grab some screen shots, and share my house with the rest of you.

But before I can take all the credit, I have to thank a fellow Napa player by the name of Dokker Sabbath, he was very informative, and helped me with constructive feedback, and a few good ideas. I also saw a few houses with pirate ships on these forums, and liked the concept, and wanted to do one of my own. Let me know what you all think. Also my house is right on the edge of water, not that it matters, but to me it seems a little more realistic. This particular house of mine is located on the shore to the far east of yew bank past the crypts. Hope these pics work.

Enjoy..

B

Bigmikeuk

Yaar, this be a shack worthy of a RAMBUSTIFICATION matey. Arrrrrrrrrrrr!

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well lad, when I first saw the title of this post I began clicking on the link in excited anticipation! Booty Pics!

I was expecting pics of beautiful, scantily clad pirate lasses, climbing rigging with a daggar in their teeth... or leaning over the deck rail with a sea breeze tossing about their golden hair! Oh! Yes, a pic of the raven-haired pirate Captainess laying covered in gold and jewels and not much else! :blushing:

Needless to say when I realized these were house pics, I was a bit disspointed. However, it is a fantastic house. Very creative design! EA should move it offshore and put it on your own private island, that way you could have a dock for your Dragon Ship, eh?

Now, lad... next time you use "Booty" in a thread title... lets see some skin, ok?

Safe Travels, Sam

Z

Ziane

I very rarely see a house that makes me go 'wow', but yours really is creative, fun and very well decorated.

Very well done indeed! :thumbsup:

Zi

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Dragon - is your house public? Any chance you'd post the coordinates so I could come check it out in person? You said it's on Napa right? I'm going to use your description to the far east of yew bank to see if I can find it!

Srsly, best pirate house I have ever seen! :)

Found it! Napa Tram east of Yew, 75.50N, 8.13W

D

Dragon Slave.

Thanks everyone. Also an easier way to get there, would to be to hit the rune of my main house, it's directly behind Yew Empathy Abbey, the rune is on the door steps. But don't expect my main house to look nearly as cool, because quite frankly its a mess, and has way to much clutter and no real theme.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
That is simply amazing. Kudos to a totally original and well thought out design!

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your house is fantastic. I love the design, the decor, everything. Great job!

O

O'berry

I love it! It would be cool if you could get the Jolly Roger on the ship !

L

LordDextonious

I must say, spectacular design. Way to go! Though the first thing I think of when i see "Pirates Booty" is Gold!! And frankly by the looks of it, that pirate ain't gettin any "Booty". What would top it off is a room full of treasure! Other than that, it is amazing. Great job!