• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Pic's

B

Banner

Here they are!!!!!! man It only took me two weeks to figure it out... I thought I would leave the house to where I could change things for a little while. So if any of you want to give me more Ideals for this house just post'em, and I'll do it and then post those pic's... Thanks...

new house.jpg
new house 2.jpg
new house 3.jpg
new house 4.jpg
new house 5.jpg

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
design and wall/floor colors are really nice... railings on stair openings look nice, for me, but you do lose a tile and there are other ways to block to keep people from falling down

the one thing that bothers me, and it's not just your design it bothers me every time I see it, please go back and put the corner pieces in the northwest facing corners... you'll find them in the wall section, they look like a post, but they fill in that V gap

and that roof looks really nice with the walls, good contrast :)

K

Kurgan

the one thing that bothers me, and it's not just your design it bothers me every time I see it, please go back and put the corner pieces in the northwest facing corners...
I just noticed that also, but yes, very nice design.

B

Banner

WOW forgot the NW corner post... going to put them in right now.... sorry....