• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Pharaoh's Cup Winners!

• Thread starter imported_Ishtar
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Ishtar

Team Purple was 1st place consisting of Lord Lightningstrike of Black Tower and Darien Myrwood and Buttered Buns of Silens Umbra, they took home 2 million gold each, a large golden urn, and an engraved Breath of the Dead!

Team Black was 2nd place consisting of SunWolf and Kurt Colbain of the Town of Yew and Midsummers Dream of the Dark Legend, they took home 1 million gold each, a small golden urn and an engraved Blaze of Death!

Team Green was 3rd consisting of Lady Grace O'Malley, Lady Sterling and Nissa of Pickin and Grinnin, they took home 500k gold Each and a fireworks wand!

Thank you all who participated! We look forward to hosting another Thanks again to Tomas Bryce and Andrasta for their generous donations!

I

imported_SunWolf

The event was alot of fun, even going off of just uo radar in 2d only. Gotten lost a few times and went to the wrong place once even, but it still was alot of fun. Kurt had some nice ideas for the next time it rolls around. Thank you very much for putting up the time for planning and running this event.

G

Awesome event. Tons of fun, and i cant wait for the next one
GO BT ALLIANCE!!! PURPLE TEAM!!!

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here are some sketches from the race. As it turns out Lady Grace and crew were the big winners of the evening. Their entry into the race was a setup to put themselves in a position to rob the winners of their gold at the finsh line!

Here, the winners assemble and receive their prizes.

Lady Grace and crew then relieve them of their new-found wealth!

Lady Grace and Lady Sterling then party the night away at the Pirate's Plunder.

What do you expect when you invite pirates to a boat race! That's our story and were stickin with it!

Safe Travels, Sam

G

Awsome event !!! Invite us again for the next one. The Black Tower Alliance thanks you all that participated and made this event very enjoyable. Long Live The Black Tower Alliance !!!

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was great fun sailing the seas and trying to figuring out the clues to the next location.
Can't wait for the next one.

Thank you so very much for putting this on Ishtar.

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

....Can't wait for the next one.

Thank you so very much for putting this on Ishtar.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, not meaning to be too critical but I hope that next time Lady Ishtar puts on some additional security. Having those poor mariners robbed of their winnings dockside in broad daylight! How awful!

Safe Travels, Sam

G

Ghosty

I'm sorry I didn't get to attend, I had a small emergency pop up that afternoon and I couldnt get back to the house in time ... I'll be on for the next one for sure

I

imported_Ishtar

Well with all the positive feed back we will definately host another. Hopefully we will get more teams next time.