• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Pharaoh's Cup! New Date & Prizes Posted!

• Thread starter imported_Ishtar
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Ishtar

On April 19th at 6:00 PM EST!

In celebration of Lord Ramses passing his crown to his son, the Annual Pharaoh's cup will be held in his son, Rameses' II's honor!

This is a special boat race that shall begin in New Haven at the Docks and end in another fine city in the realm. Bring your ship and team there!

The rules are as follows:

-Each ship may be manned by 2-3 person teams. We meet at New Haven Docks.
-Each team will receive a bag with colored cloaks and a clue.
-The team must work together to follow the clue to the next checkpoint where they will receive and item and the next clue. This will continue until the finish.
-The first team that reaches the finish line with all the clue books and items wins.
-There will be a First place, second place and third place winner. The first place winner will also receive the golden urn in symbolism of the Pharaoh's cup.

Please reply to this article/post if you wish to register a team for the race, the date of the race will be announced within two to three weeks!

Please note any help with prizes and donations would be graciously accepted. The Hand of Ra thanks you!

Prizes Include:
-2 million gold per teammate for 1st place!
-1 million gold per teammate for 2nd place!
-500k gold per team mate for 3rd place!
-25k per teamate for teams that enter and finish the race!
-A special engaved honorary weapon per teammate of the 1st and 2nd place teamates!
-A special surpse for the 3rd place winning teammates!
-Golden urns in symbolism of the Pharaoh's Cup for 1st and 2nd place teams!

Special thanks to Tomas Bryce and Andrasta for donating money for prizes!

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm...
I do believe he is someone who does many things for the community
behind the scenes so to speak.
Kinda like a few others I could name but who might choke me if I did!

I think elves spell his name Thomas though, and try to slip their language in when ever they get a chance.
Ishtar must have her back turned for a moment!
They can be crafty little dickens!

I

imported_Ishtar

I just saw the typo and fixed it! Sorry hun!

Ghosty looking forward to it, hopefully we get the minimum this time!

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Grace staggers forward and leans on the desk, the smell of Rum on her breath.*

"So does this mean we gotta sign up again?"

*Grace takes a quill pen and scratches rough lettering on an entry form.*

Lady Sterling, Nissa, and "Lady" Grace O'Malley, Captain.

Now... how bout you let me take a look at the prize gold? You can trust me lass... er, I means Lady Ishtar. Um, just wants to make sure it's all there before I win the race... ya see. *winks*

Oh, and SeaDog will be comin along too but since he's a ghost dog he dont count as crew. *grins*

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I think elves spell his name Thomas though

[/ QUOTE ]

Another perfectly good reason to dislike Elven kind.

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*The elves shake their fists in anger at the one they call Thomas.*

Their leader, speaking in excited peeps and squeaks voices their dislike of human kind! Nearby a rabbit grazes... oh wait.. those aren't elves, they are Teletubbies.... nevermind...

I

imported_Ishtar

Don';t forget this is today guys! Ram and I will be at the New Haven docks and bring your ships!