• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) The Perilous Inquirer - 41st Issue

DeadBob

Ancient Alien
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Perilous Inquirer
Vol 1, 41st Issue
April 11, 2014

VORPAL BUNNIES UNIONIZE
"We've had it," said VBU spokesperson Sexy Wabbetta. "Easter is the worst time. Seems everybody wants to whack a bunny to celebrate a resurrection. Go figure."
"But," I implored, "You will take part in York's 'Skara Brae Rabbit Hunting Competition,' won't you, please?"
"Yes," she grinned, her leg thumping uncontrollably, "But only because York does such ... intimate ... things with my ears."
Details at:
http://stratics.com/community/threads/skara-rabbit-season-mini-event.314379/

BROADSWORD NOW RUNS UO
http://broadsword.com/uo_producers_letter.html
Broadsword is altering plans for Ultima Online. No details have yet been announced. Players who want to input on coming changes should email [email protected].
We don't want them cancelling Siege because well, um, you know: we are a red headed stepchild.

E. BOLA THREATENS
(A Paranoia Alert)
A particularily nasty character searches out Siege players who stealth within their own home. Never leaving home out of stark fear, these players are now vulnerable to E. Bola's insidious "come-hither moaning." Sounding like a sailor's dream & quivering like silly putty in heat, E. Bola pounces as you leave your house, rendering you limb from limb faster than a Wolfin on speed.
Never leave home!

TRIVIA MONK
To receive a prize, be the first to go to the Trivia Monk on our steps & answer this question:
"What Is your name?"
(Disclaimer: This week's winner has been preselected.)

HOROSCOPE
Aries Mar 21 - Apr 19
Your anxiety about what others think of you is groundless. They don't.

ORC SHIP SALE
- GarthGrey
Lighthouse Productions has made available once again, The Orc Ship Deed !!
Get yours today for only 5 million gold coins.
Lighthouse Productions... Glow Gate.... Guardzone Shopping.

The Perilous Inquirer
Vol. 1, 41st Issue
3rd house on left out the Luna south gate.
News & Booze! Free current issues are on the "News" steward. Free named liquors are on the "Booze" steward. Back copies are free on the shop named, "Siege Droppings."
Submission guidelines are posted on the bulletin board.
Ace Reporter: Governor Lady Kattasrophe
Deliveries: Doug The Fugitive

~sine die~
:beer:

Last edited:

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Im gonna be one angry person if these ''changes'' are really crazy.. I REFUSE to Let Siege Perilous disappear! Now who's with me?!

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the Ad DB, i dropped em back down since 6 was apparently too high. ;-)