• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

THE ONLY THREAD ABOUT Shard Consolidations

Governor Ma Nerva

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
due to the revenue provided because people like houses, no shard consolidations could never, would never happen. If it did, the player base(small as it may be) would evaporate and the game would have to close its doors . i most definetly would not mind a few new dungeons not currently in game that would allow players from different shards to play together in this new sand box. and at end of day take loot from new dungeon back to your home shard. notice i didn't say anything else you take with you. because, what you go with should only be allowed back by you, that and the new loot items from the new dungeon we do not have yet.

Arcus

Grand Poobah
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it did, the player base(small as it may be) would evaporate and the game would have to close its doors .
This is correct. I am not even sure why we are having this discussion as it usually just goes on and on and on and serves no purpose. Is there a rumor shard mergers will happen? Did Broadbutterknife mention anything that would make someone think it is on the table as an option?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is correct. I am not even sure why we are having this discussion as it usually just goes on and on and on and serves no purpose. Is there a rumor shard mergers will happen? Did Broadbutterknife mention anything that would make someone think it is on the table as an option?
The only thing they have mentioned is there are no plans to merge any shards.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only thing they have mentioned is there are no plans to merge any shards.
theres been some rumors in the lore of the new expansion, but they are most likely just that, rumors. but since we've also heard so little of the plans for the xpac anythings possible.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
theres been some rumors in the lore of the new expansion, but they are most likely just that, rumors. but since we've also heard so little of the plans for the xpac anythings possible.
That would just show how out of touch Mesanna is to allow something like that and it would be funny because she is the last Producer that said there would be no shard mergers.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That would just show how out of touch Mesanna is to allow something like that and it would be funny because she is the last Producer that said there would be no shard mergers.
I don't think it is fair to conclude that anyone is "out of touch" because they enact something that you or even many people disagree with. I in no question believe that Mesanna will do what she believes is best for the game and the community and at times, that is not an easy task.
Please do discuss shard mergers, but please keep any preconceived opinions of the outcome of the discussed topic as it relates to anyone in particular, out of this thread.