• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The omission that will stop me buying

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
The Expansion needs to have a new pillar between Homare-Jima island, and Isamu-Jima Island, and a new password on the Trammel pillar - not the fel one.

This is the Pillar I'm talking about....don't mind the other two extra in there. That was a old request *Grins*

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes please, I'd like to be able to sail from Tram to Tokuno.

K

Kiminality

I'd rather be able to sail-sail between facets, but short of that, anything that doesn't involve dry-docking is good, too.

yars

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
instead of a pillar, how bout a whirlpool or tsunami(tokuno in mind).
i thnk someone mentioned that before.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
instead of a pillar, how bout a whirlpool or tsunami(tokuno in mind).
i thnk someone mentioned that before.

Serpent pillar, tsunami, hell, I don't care if a twister picks me n the boat up, a la Wizard of Oz. Just as long as I don't have to empty the hold and drydock the thing to get there! (And before the legendary twisty dev humour kicks in, the 'there' I want to be in is TOKUNO, not KANSAS, k?)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Totally agree, I live on the coast in Tokuno and could only dream of being able to sail to the Market from there. :p

Archangel0

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
/agreed,
-it just makes sense to have the water connect the lands surrounded by water!

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd rather be able to sail-sail between facets, but short of that, anything that doesn't involve dry-docking is good, too.
I know I'm resurrecting threads again. There: *An Corp Thread*

With the wind of change Mr. Skalski brought in, I thought I'd give this request another go ;)

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I think this could use to be looked at again!