• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The olde pirate spirit...

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where has it gone?

One of our crew members recently reminded me how we used to hang out at the Jolly Roger Inn, just having fun, drinking ale, molesting landlubbers. These days seem to have faded. Today everybody is hunting for items, and if we go hunting just for fun, there hardly is time for leisure anymore since the fast respawn doesn't give us time to talk, boast and drink on the dead creature.

Trinsac, Hook and Raven were one of our masters of the pirate lifestyle, but they hardly appear in the Red Skull Bay anymore. I myself have to sweep my own hallway first, and I admit I was drawn into monster hunting too much in the past.

We all know that powerful items have become more important in Britannia, and a wide variety of interesting items are now available. One gets easily drawn into the treadmill of item hunting. It is our own task to withstand this anemic way of life and make something good out of our pirate community again.

Let's not forget who we are and where we came from!

Hawkeye Pike

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wanted to let you know.

I'm back mateys!

I still won't be on as much as I have been in the past, but a month break (except for questing for goodies) was just what the ship's doctor ordered.

Anyhow, I'll be around, mostly Monday, Wed for about an hour or two and weekends if they aren't too busy.

I also have a "secret" project which I'll enlighten you about when the time comes.