• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The old Fallen Lords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tremor22

Phoenix, I just got tired of WOW man. Got sick of having to be online to raid every night, so i sold the account for almost a grand. Now im trying to recover all my old UO stuff, and try to get back into it!

G

WoW and all current MMOs suck, they're all carebear, hand holding, monster killing, hippie drum circles. Gimme back my UO from 1998 - 2001.

I

imported_Pink_Floyd

<blockquote><hr>

Micah and Shawn joined for like 2 weeks. Don't forget Pax Romain!

Tokin, Goku (Pink Floyd),Yokuni,

[/ QUOTE ]

I love ya Lucklet
Wish UO was still as fun as when I was in FL

G

<blockquote><hr>

WoW and all current MMOs suck, they're all carebear, hand holding, monster killing, hippie drum circles. Gimme back my UO from 1998 - 2001.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's true,

Hi allen

G

General Black

<blockquote><hr>

Phoenix, I just got tired of WOW man. Got sick of having to be online to raid every night, so i sold the account for almost a grand. Now im trying to recover all my old UO stuff, and try to get back into it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like something I should do. I log in, raid, then farm up the consumables I just used raiding. There is nothing else to do in that game besides PvM. PvP is horrible, it's all about draining mana.

I don't think I could go back to UO either. I would miss playing my thief and axer too much.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like something I should do. I log in, raid, then farm up the consumables I just used raiding. There is nothing else to do in that game besides PvM. PvP is horrible, it's all about draining mana.

I don't think I could go back to UO either. I would miss playing my thief and axer too much.

[/ QUOTE ]

They are in the process of fixing factions Thieves Good thieves are going to be needed.

L

Lord_Asterix

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They are in the process of fixing factions Thieves Good thieves are going to be needed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stealing sigs is [censored] boring.

S

Skizz112

I know this post is way late, but I was cruisin the net and ran into some pictures of FL on sonoma, then found some on pac and found this post in the forum, I was surprised to see my name in there... SyCo, I played years and years ago, a lot of those names on that list bring back some great memories...... wish I could go back to those days... I'm just glad I was somewhat remembered..... It was the best guild I had ever been in, and it made UO one of the best games I have ever played... but yea... thanks for all the good times guys, if you remember me or not, I remember most of you from my day... Cya! and thanks again :sad4:

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I play that kind of UO now Just that theres no tram (woulda been 2k-2001and going to what EA has for PvP makes me sick. but being able to say HI to old friends is worth loggin on every so often.

L

Leeloo FL

OMG, NOBODY REMEMBERS ME, BUT I REMEMBER YOU ALL!!

Damn, good times.... now im hooked up on WoW as many of the former FL'ers conrads...

Phoenix, hook me up with ts info so i'll talk to u guys! miss ya'll so much!

BYE!

S

Steelnutss

Teh Red Knights were a two man wrecking team.. and they were fl indeed!

M

Mishelly

Dont forget about Mishelly from new zealand lagging behind everyone rezing and healing people!

M

Meradin420

Now I thought for sure I was a big enough ******* no one would forget me, it turns out I was wrong, do i need to make a comeback? LoL man I miss you guys so much reading the names brings back so many memory's.

and for anyone that doesnt remember Wolvena was frigging HOT loland for a time every guy in the guild Including Dracus was chasing her.

0tchy

murmer reporting in as well!!

I was Koax up there, that was my 1st scribe mage. Sericul who was also Baleg got me into playing uo, he played for a year or more, i played 6 years...

Thinking of coming back. My midget hookers all ran away.

Tons of those names do bring back good memories..Still U.O was the best mmorpg I've ever played, very nostalgic about the whole thing.
The morning crew was the best, I'd get off of work at 3am get home, log on and fight about 20-30 asians and their wands with about 5-10 FL, think it would mostly be Ath, Digi, Demonic, cypher, and Phrost..think i'm missing some peps..those fights would last until 7-8am..was nice fun times..man I miss u.o..stuck playing a browser game called travian right now..its not bad..i can't be a jerk like i was in uo, and being a jerk was the most fun of it all!

-murmer, also known as: crankyTHEunclean, Otchy, Eph, Bruxas, Creagin, and Koax.

A

Anjeel

This former UOer moved on to Warhammer Online and am loving every minute of it. Constant PvP

Long live the Empire! Long live Ooji!

W

Wanton

Wanton & Frog Smasha checking in. Wu, you were the man buddy. I had a small house by brit X-Roads when OPP had that **** on lock down. Scrappin every day like Mike Tyson On a coke binge. Balls swingin, combos droppin, you ****ing artist you. Oh, and I still talk to Du Sith and Halcyon occasionally. He loves to reminisce about the good old days. Good times ladies and gentlemen, good times. Oh and if anyone sees Purple Kush around, tell him Wanton says :gun:

M

Mr Tool

<----thanks for hatin :)

one of the original "Agents of Evil" with rich(golden budha)matt(astrix) pax (redfoot)micah(David)

also I was the co guild leader during virtually all of the pub 15-16ish time

hey darrin I miss you bro we had a good ride in uo together brother

pepsi aim me some time= lord tommygun
they forget us meanies :( ahaha

M

Mr Tool

I had a Awesome Time in FL and I would like to give the Following people Thanks for letting it happen

Mr.Peepers- my old friend and guildmaster from pku....thank you for allowing me to merge your guild into FL....everyone was against it even me but it turned out to be a killer ride :)

Dracus- Thank You for trusting in my leadership abilities....you gave me one of the largest gifts anyones givin me in gaming....a chance to make something "Epic"

Du-Sith- Thank You for just always being a friend and being a good sport in gaming

Lancelot- we would argue alot over stupid power issues but at the end of the day we came out on top...lance made alot happen

Rich Raine- Ace in the hole...I miss you bro sucks we cant game together anymore :(

and last but not least...
Jackal- Jackal from OPP was my #1 Ally during pub 16 and if not for him and his guild we would have never risin to the level we did

M

Minthow

I am suprised no one mentioned my name. My name was Lenthow, I played back when our arch rival was KGB many years ago. I don't recognize many of the people on that first list that was posted. I definately can't forget that crazy Canadian Cecil. Good times. Me and a few guys from FL and even Purple Kush from KGB quit UO many years ago to play Lineage 2. Was looking to see if there was any updates for the Ultima Online 2 game they were gonna make and decided to check on my old guild mates. Good times.

J

juniorTS/deadpool

Brought back alot of good memories to find this and all the people i used to run with back in the day. Had alot of fun and great experiences running with FL the scout raids, the harrowlers, yew gate fights, leaving deceptive fel runes in brit/luna bank to kill unsuspecting trammies recalling in (lol @ Darkphoenix) boat fights, idoc fights, world tour xfers good times..good times.Thanks to all who made it possible.Miss FL wish i could do it all again /sadface

G

Gellor

This thread is going nowhere fast now.:thumbdown:

So all ahead and lock the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.