• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The NPC vet makes me want to die.

S

siyeng0

Does the vet in the Luna stables simply refuse to work for anybody else? It keeps telling me that my pet's spirit lacks cohesion (between this and moongating, the word "cohesion" makes me start pounding my keyboard pre-emptively regardless of context) and that I have to wait a few minutes. I've managed to get two rezzes out of it; one was immediately after my pet died, and the other one I had to wait, like, half an hour. The other times, it's just completely failed to work, and I've been left walking back and forth like a moron until a player vet came along.

Is there some secret to using the vet that I'm not getting?

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does the vet in the Luna stables simply refuse to work for anybody else? It keeps telling me that my pet's spirit lacks cohesion (between this and moongating, the word "cohesion" makes me start pounding my keyboard pre-emptively regardless of context) and that I have to wait a few minutes. I've managed to get two rezzes out of it; one was immediately after my pet died, and the other one I had to wait, like, half an hour. The other times, it's just completely failed to work, and I've been left walking back and forth like a moron until a player vet came along.

Is there some secret to using the vet that I'm not getting?
You gotta hold your tounge just right.