• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Next Black Market Night

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
"Come one, come all", announcer says, "The Next Black market Night be Saturday December 1st at 8 EST year of our Lord 2012, so be there mates with wears to sell and trade". That bein' said, where be the wenchs and grog? har, har...yer mate Blind Tom. Only kidding yas, I still gots 'ONE EYE' that works after that cannon blew up on me, but that's a different story altogether, har, har

Last edited:

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Re: The Next Black Market Night, needs your "HELP!"

This next Pirate's Black Market night needs your "HELP!"
I have to attend a funeral in So. Cal Saturday AM and so I will need to leave to travel Friday AM. I hope you pirates and landlubbers alike can be on hand, and perhaps gate ppl there. Have fun and sellin' & Tradin' yer wears mates! See ya next time. ~Blind Tom

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mates, our next pirate's "BLACK MARKET" event will be Saturday Sept. 3rd at 8pm EST, come with ye wares and plenty of grog! Set up yer booth and we'll gate away! Ahhhrrg! No "black spots" ya hear fer no body. Come have fun and make loot too.

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Matey's and Landlubbers ahoy! The next pirate's hosted Black Market event twill be October 1st to be sure at 8 o'clock PM EST, so prepare yer wares and hold free that night to bargins with each other as it were, for your treasures and booty! ahhrg! Sees ya there, Tom *blood stained mark*

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

"Come one, come all", announcer says, "The Next Black market Night" be Saturday November 5th at 8 EST, so be there mates with wears to sell and trade". That bein' said, where be the wenchs and grog? har, har...I'll be looking for yas, with my good eye that is...har, har, say, why not invite yer friends to come too, ahhhrrg! :pirate:yer mate Blind Tom.

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Let it here be known to one an all, "Ther Still Be Pirates Haughting Red Skull Bay!" Aye, beware landlubbers and any who might wash up on our shores, Pirates are alive an well at the Jolly Roger Tavern, drinkin' ther ale and lookin' fer a fight with any and all takers. Ther be one exception, that be our monthly pirate's Black Market event, where's we invite all Brittania to anchor at Red Skull Bay an take part in sellin' or tradin' yer wears with other scurvy pirate scum, ahrg! har, har. So, be warned and told all, Pirates be around!
Mark well yer calendars all, for November's Pirate's hosted Black Market event
Saturday Nov. 5th, at 8:00pm EST, we will be gatin' from Luna Bank as well.
So, hoist yer colors at a booth and prepare to sell yer wares or tade with pirate's and landlubbers alike, all be welcome!
yer's truly ~ Blind Tom, Black Market proprietor extrodinary

Trin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Argh! Blind Tom, you had too much grog or got the date from Lady Doom. Me think's you ment this Saturday, August 4th, at 8 EST. I'll bring da wenchs.

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
"Come one, come all", announcer says, "The Next Black market Night be Saturday December 1st at 8 EST year of our Lord 2012, so be there mates with wears to sell and trade". That bein' said, where be the wenchs and grog? har, har...yer mate Blind Tom. Only kidding yas, I still gots 'ONE EYE' that works after that cannon blew up on me, but that's a different story altogether, har, har
I am putting out the call to every pirate, please show yer support to the next event in Red Skull Bay this Saturday Dec, 1st 2012 at 8pm EST. Thank you, Tom