• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The New Statue

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
so...... the new statue that we get for doing stuff at sea isn't place-able on the big ship?????
but you can place other statues there, just not the statue you get from doing stuff at sea?

*scratches head*

and im not gonna say it would get perfect on my big ship..... but it would!

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
It's not a deed, so I wouldnt expect it to place.
that was exactly what i said when i claimed it and it wasnt i deed.
i knew in that instant it would not go onto the ship and i was crestfallen.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
If you double click the statue with a carpenter it gives you back ground info.
ya, that makes me wonder if we are about to see a invasion from these water people or something along those lines.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wouldn't it be interesting ---- you're fighting a beacon and all of a sudden you are surrounded by a whole bevy of those Mermen all saying "YOU SHALL PAY DEARLY FOR DEFACING MY PLUNDERBEACON" and they all attack at once!!

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and................if you win the battle the Mermen are at your disposal, you may send them after any fish or crab or lobster that you need and they will catch and return to you with 100's of whatever you specify.

Hey... we're dreaming here ain't we? :please:

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and................if you win the battle the Mermen are at your disposal, you may send them after any fish or crab or lobster that you need and they will catch and return to you with 100's of whatever you specify.

Hey... we're dreaming here ain't we? :please:
Na everyone knows the Mermen well summon the fish, crab, and lobster with their telepathic powers!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Orcs still stink even after a salt water bath.

Are the Seas in UO salty? Or just the Sailors...

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
inquiring minds want to know