• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The New Legends PvP Thread

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I love RL's. Hes so sexy.

E-F never owned or had legends on lockdown. Ever. Great, you got a few spawns off when no one was on. :bowdown: But that is not "rolling" the shard.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe, i think i introduced you to my Red Sox char Magi. he's my new tamplate, one that's going to atl. hehe that bird hits hard eh'?

i used to roll the same thing.. but im not gonna get into how u was casting those spells...all im gonna say is thats bs :/

also my bird was sexier :D i had a hot pink hyru!!

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love RL's. Hes so sexy.

E-F never owned or had legends on lockdown. Ever. Great, you got a few spawns off when no one was on. :bowdown: But that is not "rolling" the shard.
:bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs:

do you not see wtf time those spawns got poped and we posted those when the spawn was going on.. all you btchs say the same **** but nobody backs there **** talk up but us.. this whole shard is full cry babies

W

White Rose / Donuts

hehe, i think i introduced you to my Red Sox char Magi. he's my new tamplate, one that's going to atl. hehe that bird hits hard eh'?
Jesus that's you? You fkin molested my dexxer at despise the other day i was like oh... thats not to good.. bird fkin hits me for like 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000. I was like hrm... 132HP Flamestrike all kill death? Hmm.. Thats pretty fking powerful.. Im A Seven X btw

W

White Rose / Donuts

lol all over BNA :( seriously tho... I killed hacker 1v1 so he called in 3 other ppl to kill me then today I seen newbie in fire so i flagged him 1v1 and he ran outside teleported on the roofs then recalled lols

_zigzag_

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is pretty funny actually....
I'm sure some people at Mythic are grinning too...nothing like serving up everything needed :)

I will say this...for those of you who have chosen to be so erm...intelligent with the profanity censor, this is the only freebie you get.

J

Just a Player

I'm a outsider looking in and I have to say I like the pictures MiNi MaGi, But I have a question. How come when you are in a town or at a house the picture show your task bar, but if you are in a field, dungeon, or fighting you like to hide your task bar. Whats up with that? I'm just wondering. But I like the pictures, so please keep posting them.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is pretty funny actually....
I'm sure some people at Mythic are grinning too...nothing like serving up everything needed :)

I will say this...for those of you who have chosen to be so erm...intelligent with the profanity censor, this is the only freebie you get.
the censor doesnt work.. FYI so when we do stuff like *btch* its not to be a smartass or cheat the system...

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm a outsider looking in and I have to say I like the pictures MiNi MaGi, But I have a question. How come when you are in a town or at a house the picture show your task bar, but if you are in a field, dungeon, or fighting you like to hide your task bar. Whats up with that? I'm just wondering. But I like the pictures, so please keep posting them.
maybe you should log onto your real account before you *ask* questions when you have no creditabilty to even post here and how/why i post my pics is none of your concern.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its good to see that it still takes 4 BNA to kill one person.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So your getting curb stomped, and you have to show every picture of it...gawd im glad i left this crappy game.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So your getting curb stomped, and you have to show every picture of it...gawd im glad i left this crappy game.
so you left the game and because u have no life you sit around and troll these forums? wow bro that seriously has to be the most pathetic thing i've seen.

:flame:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
so you left the game and because u have no life you sit around and troll these forums? wow bro that seriously has to be the most pathetic thing i've seen.

:flame:
Okay. LoLcakes. I have no life, yet you still post pictures of you pvping and dying on a video game, ON THE INTERNET....and I have no life. Right. Good job at the attempted flame. I shall leave you to your nerdy game. Good job on owning me.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay. LoLcakes. I have no life, yet you still post pictures of you pvping and dying on a video game, ON THE INTERNET....and I have no life. Right. Good job at the attempted flame. I shall leave you to your nerdy game. Good job on owning me.
:violin:

can someone tell me wtf *lolcakes* is??

PASmountaindew

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep it up folks... I have no problem handing out infraction for personal attacks or trolling. If it comes down to it I will close the PvP thread again.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep it up folks... I have no problem handing out infraction for personal attacks or trolling. If it comes down to it I will close the PvP thread again.

im sorry almighty infraction giver... i didnt mean to bring your mighty infractioness to our forum :bowdown:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
can someone tell me wtf *lolcakes* is??
Im sorry I dont have the internet lingo down pat yet. I guess I should have just said rolfcopter or what ever uber leet saying there is. :bowdown:

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im sorry I dont have the internet lingo down pat yet. I guess I should have just said rolfcopter or what ever uber leet saying there is. :bowdown:
i dont get into the roflmfaonewbcakesownedtrashmommahelpmeadminssuckOWNED
kinda crap :D

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so i thought mufasa can kill anyone in a mage duel??

to top it off you got rolled in luna :popcorn:

W

White Rose / Donuts

I must say really liking this alliance between 187 and UOCD pretty cute. They spam LOL at me in Despise when, they had 6ppl dismounted me with a dragon and then called in UOCD to kill me. Quite funny really. Oh well, its funny of how much of a threat you think we are.

W

White Rose / Donuts

Oh and for future reference could anyone let the Pug know that when your in stat you shouldn't be putting para fields down. Just doesn't work out to well. Just figure I'd give dumbass some advice :)

I

IRS

Oh and for future reference could anyone let the Pug know that when your in stat you shouldn't be putting para fields down. Just doesn't work out to well. Just figure I'd give dumbass some advice :)
Wow, pug's getting better, usually hes just the bola pancake.

K

King John

So what became of A*K, L*D, and AE? Still around but in different guilds, moved to another shard, quit?

V

Vyal

we got alot of noobs here for sure I really hope that these guys get off legends if not come to yew geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeZzzzz

You talk so much trash and ooo yah im the best pvper alive in UO. you go to despsie raid someome twenty to one and talk trash w/e nub take the scrolls i'll just come steal em back oki?

Go that?

What would rico say? la la la?

nubs nothing but nubs, ooo yah and this is by ermmm 10th time being banned from stratics hoooooaaaaaaaa

o u still suk u stupid troll come bak to uo or stop trolling you dont event play uo dont come to pvp threads and talk trash thats worse then bein the yew trash u r

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
we got alot of noobs here for sure I really hope that these guys get off legends if not come to yew geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeZzzzz

You talk so much trash and ooo yah im the best pvper alive in UO. you go to despsie raid someome twenty to one and talk trash w/e nub take the scrolls i'll just come steal em back oki?

Go that?

What would rico say? la la la?

nubs nothing but nubs, ooo yah and this is by ermmm 10th time being banned from stratics hoooooaaaaaaaa

o u still suk u stupid troll come bak to uo or stop trolling you dont event play uo dont come to pvp threads and talk trash thats worse then bein the yew trash u r
LoL your cute. Not really but I wanted you to feel good. How are you going to call anyone a newb? I mean seriously? You hide in a GUARD ZONE ON A TAMER WITH A GREATER DRAG AND SPAM ALL KILL.....good game there kiddo. Its funny I STILL get under your skin, even when I dont play anymore. So horrible. When you play something other than a tamer or Archer, and pvp out side of yew, then maybe you can get on a soap box and talk to me, till then...back to the guard zone with you. Kiddo.

drawn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So what became of A*K, L*D, and AE? Still around but in different guilds, moved to another shard, quit?
gone :( i come back after a long break and my only buddies left are in UOCD and !O!. Hence why I am in UOCD :D

W

White Rose / Donuts

LoL your cute. Not really but I wanted you to feel good. How are you going to call anyone a newb? I mean seriously? You hide in a GUARD ZONE ON A TAMER WITH A GREATER DRAG AND SPAM ALL KILL.....good game there kiddo. Its funny I STILL get under your skin, even when I dont play anymore. So horrible. When you play something other than a tamer or Archer, and pvp out side of yew, then maybe you can get on a soap box and talk to me, till then...back to the guard zone with you. Kiddo.
:owned: :bowdown:

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... HAHA!!
4v1..dmount archer.. hack newbis and these two :/

H

harrypotted III

After about a week of being on this shard I can tell that NIXD is the no skill zerg of the shard. None of their guys are good 1v1 and they are horrible even numbers. BNA isn't very good either.

V

Vyal

:gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun:

:gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun:
:gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun:
:lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick:
:postpics::postpics:

W

Wakiza

Wow, you guys on Legends get your very own "PvP Thread"? Do you get your very own bubbler as well?

drawn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For:

even numbers
no pets
abiding by the "speed limit"
knowing how to actually use pots with macros versus being "helped"

UOCD does quite well I have to say....