• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) The New Fluffi Babble Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure about that, but certainly a Scary Fyde and a Strictly Fyde ... but then, I could be wrong and the last one is only a silly dancing show on the telly.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no Mysty Fyde.
I got Petra Fyde, Clarrie Fyde and on Siege, Molly Fyde. Terry's got Terry Fyde, Gnu B Fyde, Dan D. Fyde and on Siege, Tez T Fyde.
Runlykell came before there was a Fyde family then Terry said 'no more Fydes'. So then I made Heidi Ninfel, Piper Lullabie and Joy Nerry. Not to mention my non-pun char Xorartep. More recently I've added a clueless mage - Kirsten Pheable and a scribe with necro and mysticism, Calleigh Graffey.
Translations available for anyone who doesn't 'get' the puns.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't get the Kirsten Pheable and Calleigh Graffey (being German and all .. well, that's my excuse), but if I had to choose, Tez T Fyde would be my favourite.

*hides from Scary Fyde*

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kirsten Pheable = cursed and feeble. Calleigh Graffey = Caligraphy

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ahh .... way to clever for me! That's why almost all my chars have different variations of "John" as names. Well, at least something that often sounds similar or that's as un-imaginative o_O

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just realised that I got 12 "likes" so far and an alarming number of them are by Barney ... what is that saying about my posts?

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Spamming to achieve new titles is not allowed...............don't make me ban you :twak:

(just kidding)

btw.........you can't hide from Scary Fyde..............:sad3:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it time for a new babble thread? This one's a bit old now. The board mod could start one if he can think of a good title for it. Not forgetting to lock this one of course.

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Better tell the lazy blighter to get off his 'arris and get on with it then............:D

'ang on a mo........."board mod".............ummmmm...............:)

Status
Not open for further replies.