• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The New Chef Directory

M

maidenfair

Master Chef
Megen Fairmaid skill 95.8 and rising /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Look for me near High Stepps in Felucca, in a house called Little Paradise. You might see another member of the Fairmaid clan, either Katrina, Justice, Simon, or Joshua. Rest assured they are all my siblings and would be glad to speak to any other chefs.

I also will do catering upon request!

E

edenzgarden

<font color=orange>Nocturnal Skye</font color=orange> of Europa ICQ# 48836573

GM: Chef, Scribe, Fisher, Mage, Meditation, Evaluating Intelligence, Running from things bigger than she is!

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/rainbow.gif

Chew

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oona ... you know this will take VERY VERY long to be put in 'da house'.
First ...
This list has an average update-time for about 1 year (see my post from Feb. 19th 200<font color=red>2</font color=red>) !!
Second ...
You also play Europa, right ? - Well, add another year !!!
Third ...
Have you been in the (very) old 'Who is Who'-thread ? - If not, sorry no chance at all !!!!

[/end sarcasm]

*grins* and Cheers
Chew

<center>

Tower of Roses
<font color=green>EUROPA</font color=green></center>

K

Kane Crispin

Ah, yes, yes. I go by the name of Kane Crispin… I doubt any of you have ever heard of me (for I am far from a memorable person), or even seen me run by in the streets, but I thought I should share a brief story with you. Amidst the chaos and confusion of a faction war in Britain, which I’ve come to accept as a common but unimportant occurrence, I stumbled across an immense stack of flour sacks in the bakery known as Good Eats. I suspected this was the work of yet another neophyte chef, who had underestimated the weight of flour once it had been produced in a flour mill. I decided not to let it go to waste, and, having a peculiar aversion toward the sale of items I have nothing to do with, I took to mixing up dollop after dollop of dough, and baking this dough until it was recognizable as a loaf of bread. I seem to have undoubtedly and inadvertently started wearing out my welcome among some of you, so, long story short, one thing led to another, and I grandmastered cooking. I thought quite highly of this accomplishment, having started with a full 50 skill points in cooking almost eighteen months ago… What can I say? Trade skills clearly aren’t my cup of tea. So, once again, you’ll find yourselves with another name to add to the list. Although when you wake up tomorrow, you'll most likely have forgotten me, as is my way. Farewell!

Kane Crispin, Grandmaster Chef of Atlantic

S

Salix

hi hi! this be Viola of Europa , me a GM chef! Me makey chocolate chip cookies wif pixie dust, yummy blueberry muffins, faerie cakes, sunflower seed bread, all healthy and delicious! *giggles*

T

Thunders_Vng

Hello and well met fellow lovers of the cooking skill ..

I have hit the mark and am not a GM Chef on Great Lakes.

Character name: Babe Winkleman ..

So much bread so little mouths to feed ....

N

Nefari

Hi! My char's name is Little Debbie (ya know, snack cakes) on Pacific...she made GM last night! My ICQ is 30691612.

G

Guinnessdrinker

Hi...
New GM Chef on Cats...
Name is Justin Case...
GM Chef and Alchy.
ICQ 9969117
I have tons of Fish. ICQ if you need food made for parties or weddings.

D

DeadCal

New chef on Europa: Rhia Silverbraid (also a GM bowyer). She's around 85 cooking now... It's soooo slow!

M

Maddy70

Hello

My chef's name is Spring.
She is on the Catskills Shard
She is currently in the high 80's

*waves* /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

O

Ocean Prince

Hey! Hey! Hey!

Name: Dnomyar
Shard: Pacific
Template: Cook, Miner, Smith, Tinker, Tailor

" Don't Trust A Skinny Chef. "

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/magic.gif /php-bin/shared/images/icons/jedi1.gif /php-bin/shared/images/icons/jedi2.gif /php-bin/shared/images/icons/jedi3.gif/php-bin/shared/images/icons/yoda.gif

H

Hornace

Well, today Mina Wolfsbraut on Drachenfels added GM Tinkering and GM Tailoring to the GM Carpentry she sports already for some 6 months. And to complete the chores, she also has GM'd cooking today. Welcome a new Grandmaster Chef on Drachenfels.

N

NightRayne

Hiya:)

No chefs on Sonoma? **pouts**

Sonoma Chef here. Mystique. Cooking skill 65 and rising.
Availible to cook for special events. Icq 177501715:-D

Sonoma~
NightRayne- Paladin DOB
Raven Marie- Bard DOB
Vadne- GM smith, miner and tailor
Mystique- Tinker, miner, carpenter, cook
Scarlett O Hara- Tamer/Mage

G

i wanna be member of BSC (chef society??)

how do i go about that

A

Amythyst

Hello, everyone!

Amythyst Dawn here, GM chef for... uhm... a long time. Lake Superior Shard, hanging out in Brit, mostly. Honorary Chef for CoB, the Blacksmithing Guild (one of the very few non-smith members, I'm proud to say!)

Come find me and say hello! I'll give you cookies. LOL I'm the one with the green ostard and the giant neon green lance. I don't actually fight with it... it's for toasting marshmallows at the Forge. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

C

cherub

greetings all, i am on the aol legends shard, and am quite busy.

my gm chef,,,, cherub. is the head chef for 2 groups..... (House of Usher) HoU and (Willow Bay Tavern) WBT , which both keep me very busy.

the House of Usher runs a poetry contest every thursday night at 9pm est.

and

the Willow Bay Tavern runs 2 events on wed nights at 9pm est has an story telling even and just has had their first gambling night monday.

good food freshly cooked, baked, broiled, etc are provided at both events.
if you are able to stop by please do join in the events , gates are provided 10 mins before they start at the brit bank.

and of course please eat your fill, of some of the best cooked food you have ever tasted in your life.......

D

demonssword

Europa : Deelandi 87.9 cooking, in about a week i think GM (ICQ 83690740) Also probably going to join NUJ of ERPA.

G

Competition on Drachenfels /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
Thorgrim GM Chef (and GM Bowyer and Miner for now, rest still in traning).

I

imported_Leyf Bolden

New GM Chef - Baja, name's Mughuarhd the Orc.

M

Morin

Baja Shard
Morin GM cooking
ICQ 42831151

FYI: I spent the last day or two going through the Lumberjacking threads (I am new to the forums) and I must say Kudos to all of the chefs. There is less practical use for cooking and the chefs seem to be more active in the threads.

B

Betty Crocker

Sorry my ICQ is 17540442

I have been a GM Chef since they have allowed you to be a GM, which I believe was a year or two ago. So, probably the oldest Chef in UO (actually the rl oldest Chef in UO) hehe.

I

imported_Gwyneth

"(actually the rl oldest Chef in UO)"

If you're talking rl age, bet I got you beat by a few years on that one! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

B

Barkly

There will be a new soon to be GM chef on Sonoma. Fresh from her struggles with the law. Annoucing the return of Martha Stewart.

C

Creo

Hello

I have a GM Cook on Catskills

Name is: Martha Stewart /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

W

Witchin

New GM Chef on Sonoma, Simple Dark. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
What a fun skill to have!

A

AmInEsT

Newbie Chef on Formosa.. Need to ask, what shld I be making to what skill level and to GM?.. I am really new into this, could someone help me out?..

T

-thalarctos-

I carry greetings from a new GM Chef on Europa - Ormo, Provisioner to the Order of Thoth - reasonable rates for catering for any event from a private dinner for two, to a major guild event. Mouthwatering food and delicious beverages....
------

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just GMed my chef Branwyn ap Gwien on Lake Superior.

G

GoldenJoules

<font color=436EEE>Hi all,
Oceania Chef -Chippette - I'm at 75.2, but working my way to GM. Slowly but surely.

Edit: Made it 85! </font color=436EEE>

O

Orchid Tarjan

I would like to introduce my GM Chef, James Beard of Atlantic. The poor soul became bored with so little to do that he took to the bottle. This sometimes caused him to spill my Alchemist's poison potions onto his pies. Upon hearing the great news about cooking changes in Mondain's Legacy, he put his bottle of wine down and went out gathering ingredients in anticipation. He will soon be setting up a vendor to sell his wares.

G

My Characters are :

Name : Godski's Wife
Guild : used to be in B@D
Skill Status : GM Chef and GM Fisherwoman
Shard : Napa Valley

Name : Moon Spinner
Guild : not affiliated
Skill Status : GM Chef
Shard : Origin

Name : Shen Shen
Skill Status : Master Chef
Shard : Chessapeake

Name : Moon Spinner
Skill Status : GM Chef, Master Fisherwoman
Shard : Lake Superior

Thank you for this excellent thread.
Sincerely,
Moon Spinner

T

Tyranissa

Shard: Europa
Name: Kro'naz
Guild: The Clan Tyranissa (T-W)
Skills: GM Cooking, GM Fishing
Notes: Can cater for events, with sufficient warning. We can even provide suitable premises at The House of Tyranissa, in Valoria (North of Minoc; follow the river to the east until you see the house with the dragon mosaic on the roof).

R

Rhiannon of Luna

I noticed that we just don't have enough chefs on Atlantic. I haven't been able to find anything but lousy Inn food to eat for years. Therefore, without further adeu, I present to you:

Name : Rose
Guild : Not afiliated
Skill Status : Chef In Training (64.5 so far)
Shard : Atlantic

I currently offer fast food for traveling, some enchanted foods and a selction of gormet foods for all occasions.

B

Bo Riddler

*replies to last poster for convience*

OK Heres mine. Brand new

GM Chef

Name: Yelf Foxglove
Shard: Origin
Guild: Eska

What is sad? My GM chef has only made fish steak, bread loaves and Miso Soup.

LOL.

To celebrate I made a Cake.

L

LupeValenz

'ello 'ello everyone ^_^/. I too am a chef and you can look for Jaime on Atlantic. You can usually find me around Haven leaving around the food I create while I work on being Grandmaster Chef...how that sounds so good
. To Summarize:

Jaime
Master Chef (98.7...stuck
)
Guild: CAFE (Chefs Alliance For Everyone)
Atlantic
Usually found around Haven

H

hcjohnson

Hello Amethyst!! Just noticed your name as I was about to post my new Chef status. I have a bag of your flour locked down at my house as decor. I got it a long time back and loved your name, so I kept it for decor! LOL....

Anyway, my Lady Bronwyn has finally achieved Chef status. Now if she could just find steady employment! Now she is keeping occupied making parrot wafers, but I am hopeful things will pick up. I worked mostly in bread, but also cooked some 50k of fish steaks... I have lots of lunchbox fillers, if only someone was hungry.

Our Lake Superior family (4 sisters and two cousins, all female) guild is "Morrigainne's Daughters" and Lady Bronwyn is also a Legendary Tailor, GM Alchemist, GM Inscriptionist as well as her other credentials.

T

Trinity North

Greetings, new GM chef on Chesapeake!

Name: Sirius Redmoon
Guild: not affiliated atm
skills: gm chef, gm fisher

O

OldTurtle

<font color="brown">GM Chef on Chesapeake</font>

Name: Gwenyth

Guild: Keepers of Dawn (KPD)

Location: Hospitality House (KPD), located just ouside the north gate of Moonglow, Trammel.

S

Scotia

Catskills GM Chef

Name: Redneck Woman

Guild: Redneck Yacht Club

Stop by Painted Cave Vendors for your Enchanted food needs.