• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Necromancer

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Into death magic to kill off your enemies? Then check out the Necromancer and what you can do with them. Raise an army of minions to help you defeat your foes.

TotalBiscuit is at it again at with a Necromancer. You will see many spells and in-game footage. He uses a Sylvari necromancer. Quite funny when he dies by jumping off a cliff lol.

[youtube]TfE_Xu9H1Bw[/youtube]

Here we go with Alexrediculous take on the Necromancer. Learn more about life force. he also talks about postioning of the necromancer. Weapons and their ranges are covered in this video.

[youtube]IUugdHR9Zpg&feature=related[/youtube]

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So enjoy being part of the walking dead? Into the dark arts of magic? Then ehere we go with the Necromancer profession by Haasth22 . Another top notch video and very detailed for all you death fans in GW2 all around the world to enjoy.

Thank you Haasth22 for having the video up for all the GW2 fans to see.

With Haste - GW2: Necromancer Spotlight

Published on May 2, 2012 by Haasth22
A short 'n sweet look at the pale-faced, undead summoning, life draining Necromancer profession in Guild Wars 2!

Follow me on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/haasth

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I'm looking seriously at this profession. The survivability, if it is as good as described, appeals to me.