• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS The much anticipated Triton! Claim this pet from the Buc’s Den pirate merchant today! Is...

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The much anticipated Triton! Claim this pet from the Buc’s Den pirate merchant today! Is it a slug? Is it a floating pickle? Who knows! #uo #ultimaonline #risingtide #metamorphosis

Continue reading...

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is it a larva elemental? If it's a larva, what does the adult form look like? Can I say the word "adult" here without it turning into some kind of pancakeing breakfast food?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is it a larva elemental? If it's a larva, what does the adult form look like? Can I say the word "adult" here without it turning into some kind of pancakeing breakfast food?
Someone thought similar:

upload_2019-5-19_17-1-44.png

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they suck out on stats and look ****e like a pieces of ridable ****..loke lets have a dump down the toilet then ride it out on through the sewers....LAME:gee::gee::gee:

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
they suck out on stats and look ****e like a pieces of ridable ****..loke lets have a dump down the toilet then ride it out on through the sewers....LAME:gee::gee::gee:
Agree that looks are not hot. But disagree on stats : Did you look at the stats/resists/wrestling? Also no penalty bogus specials like dragon breath and bleed? They also come with healing. Yes agree the fact that they did not make the rideable is there. But look at the trade-off. One more thing..they poof into thin air if they go wild, and if you release them, but the stats are cool..