• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

the MOTHER of all BATTLE CHICKEN threads (stats and pics)

C

Corwin

There are at least seven green and five blues. I don't own what the seventh green looks like. I was comparing my egg colors with a vendors and together we have 19 different colors and 7 of those are green.

I am trying to collect all 20 egg colors before I hatch anymore to figure out what the seventh green is.

Unforunately the vendor wants a 1 to 12 million per egg. So I will have to do it the hard way. I only get 2-3 colored eggs per day. It may take a while.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Here is a collage of the light-green next to the yellow-green. All four angles with white floor and a black floor.

Edit: I don't know why this pic is so small and tina's is so big. On my computer it's huge. If anyone can give me some tips, I will fix it. Thank you.
i cant see this pic close enough to make out any differences, its tiny.
i even DLed it and its still tiny.

anyone know how to make this bigger?

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i hate it when they make colors so close you cant tell without a going right down to the pixil to see the difference.

that said, i dont see a difference between the 2.

little more white on the spine ridge on the one - and by like 1 or 2 pixils, other then that i dont see any difference.

and if that IS the only difference then that is a big let down in the last 3 colors.

wonder if that could be be attributed to shading and light sorces in the room where the pic is tooken?

the white on the back that is.

C

Corwin

I think I have all 19 now. And I think when the Dev said 20, she meant that the regular chicken lizard was a color and not just the Battle Chicken Lizards. I will post the 19 eggs and 19 Lizards later. The other missing one was a green that was a little off from the regular green. It's hard to see it on the eggs too, unless you hold one up against the other.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
looking forward to seeing all the colors bro

C

Corwin

LOL.
I really wish Tina Small would come back. I will have to do a lot of snapping, cutting and pasting. And then have the same problem with the pic size again.

And I really hope it's just the 19. I'll try to get started on it tomorrow.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm still around. Hoping that the missing colors are obviously different colors and not just basically the same colors we've already seen.

I've been slowly collecting battle chicken lizard eggs and hatching them to confirm egg colors. Once I get all the egg colors to correspond with the lizards in my existing chart, I'll rearrange this a bit.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is a first pass at a nicer-looking chart for the battle chicken lizard egg colors. I will replace a few of the pictures as I get better ones.

C

Corwin

Here is a pic of all 20 eggs. The bottom right one is the normal chicken lizard.
I never got a reply from a Dev on either this forum or the Ask a Dev forum. But I am sure I am right. 19 Battle Chicken Lizards and 1 normal green-orange chicken lizard for 20.

When I get time, I will try to figure out a way to post the hatched Battle Chicken Lizard with the egg. Probably take a while, lots of cutting and pasting.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, that looks like 20 egg colors. I was kind of wishing for a dark red and a bright white battle chicken lizard. Oh well!

Thanks for all your work on this, with all the feeding, collecting, and hatching. I look forward to seeing what else you come up with.

C

Corwin

I agree those are two colors we should have. There is a red Cu and a bright white Cu. Why not BCLs too? I bet if we plead, whine, cry, and post polls enough that we can get them to add it in a patch. Maybe in time for Christmas?

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought I had a white one but maybe it's just ice blue? :confused:

C

Corwin

The Ice Blue egg is very close to white. If you hold it next to a new egg you can see the difference.

On my egg pic, Ice Blue is on the 3rd row, fifth egg.

If you hatched it, you can look at Tina Small's pic and see what the Ice Blue Battle Chicken Lizard looks like.

I am working on a new pic that shows the hatched BCL next to its egg. Should be done soon.

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes I hatched the egg today and it was indeed a very light shade of blue.

SashaSeeks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe this is a missing color??? Sorry I was so excited I forgot to take a screen shot of the egg, but I will assure you it was the same color as the chickie! The chicken jumping out of the house bug is also back, I was crazed when he hatched and was nowhere to be found. Luckily our guild was able to track him back down!!!

View attachment 3175

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
im excited again!

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ha! And just when I'd let the last couple of batches of eggs burn because I couldn't stand taking care of them anymore....

C

Corwin

*Blinks*
Is it possible that no one has seen this color in hundreds of hatchings? Did they add a color with the patch?
Is this why the Devs haven't answered the question?
*goes back to feeding and watering*

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think they slipped it in with one of the patches, Corwin. Now let's cross our fingers and see if they also slipped in "bright white," eh?

SashaSeeks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiya Tina Small, as I mentioned I will try to post the red chick here. Hopefully you can do your magic on it from this point.

One Hot Chickie.JPG

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Here is a pic of all 20 eggs. The bottom right one is the normal chicken lizard.
I never got a reply from a Dev on either this forum or the Ask a Dev forum. But I am sure I am right. 19 Battle Chicken Lizards and 1 normal green-orange chicken lizard for 20.

When I get time, I will try to figure out a way to post the hatched Battle Chicken Lizard with the egg. Probably take a while, lots of cutting and pasting.
i dont see a pic here

C

Corwin

Poo, right click, view image. Might be too big for Stratics.
I still don't really understand pic sizes and posting.

C

Corwin

I just saw another new color:
A Dark Green. Or maybe green with black highlights.

Two new colors so far...

L

Lord Urza

That red one is modivation to go feed all mine for eggs right now!

Btw any other shards holding events for them?
EM's on legends started a monthly tourny. 2 months in now.
<<<< 2 win right here. Rawr!:lol:

SashaSeeks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That dark green egg looks interesting.... Can't wait to see the chickie it hatches into.

C

Corwin

I just got another new green egg. Its a little odd. Maybe a Lime-Green? Too many greens! I'll post a pic tomorrow.

C

Corwin

Here is the Lime Green egg. It's the 8th egg in the 1st row. The entire top row are "greens" and I am still missing the Dark Green I saw at a vendor and the Dark Red one that was posted.

Is there more?

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi guys...
I hatched a red chickie this morning and a lime green one tonite.. the lime egg was really strange almost like the strong neon but a lil bit lighter...I'm assuming these are new colours as I have all the ones on the chart and this is the first I've seen of them since the latest publish.? I haven't gotten a dark green like Corwin has posted yet.. kinda curious as to what it looks like hatched... wondering if possibly there's a white too..? One can hope hehe.

C

Corwin

Here is my current pic. I just got a red egg. Here is 22 with the normal one (orange-green chick). I still need to get a Dark Green to have all 23. The red is one the 2nd row all the way to the right. I will resort the eggs later after I have verified there is only 23.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Japanese Battle Chicken Lizard Color and Egg Chart

Found a very nice chart of the battle chicken lizard colors and the egg colors, as well as a picture of the very rare "invulnerable" chicken lizard. The page is all in Japanese, but I think you'll still find it useful even if you don't run a translator on it. (I use Google's.)

http://takiyan2.nce.buttobi.net/

C

Corwin

What the hell is that invulnerable chicken lizard? The only thing I could read was "easter egg," but it looked more like a placeholder to me like before a patch than an easter egg.

This was the babelfish translation:
Being defeated Easter Egg (play of the developer) with there are times when the pole rarely such a Chiken Lizard is born. When fixed time it passes, it returns to the original form.

C

Corwin

Wow. How did I miss that thread on Uhall? And better yet, how come I have never seen the Super Chicken? I hatch 12-20 per day.

Anyway, the chart from the Japense thread is nice, but inaccurate. I can tell by looking at it that someone tried to match the egg color to the hatched Lizard. Some of the greens don't match and the ice-blue and ice-green are off. I also don't like some of his color labeling (normal? Green 1?). I do like the names of the three new ones though (Nox, Dryad and Wine).

I have pics where I matched two eggs first, hatched one, then took a pic of the Lizard next to the egg. I think I am missing two or three from a full set. But I guess I can post what I have finished so far.

I'll work on getting that done.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
that HK site has a wicked good pic of all the chickens and eggs with each chicken.

i cant seem to snag the pic as one whole chunk.

anyone else have any luck snagging that pic?

CFC Rachel

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tomorrow, Jan 9 at 3:00 est CFC will be having a pet auction to raise funds for our weekly events. While usually i wouldnt post about such things here. But in this auction, GoldDigger has genorously donated his battle chicken egg set, 22 eggs, to Chicken Fight Club. ( he wouldnt let me add in the burnt one i had to make it 23) So, if you would like to see the whole set out on display come by CFC before 3:00 est tomorrow for a screen shot.
Thanks again GoldDigger

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is another red chicken that Blushing Rose in my guild hatched. He's a pretty little thing with those stats, too.

Mina_Lino

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ah nevermind , problem solved :)

Some of my chickens bonded...and some didn't...

Although i got them all last sunday tho..

Mina_Lino

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm weird , not all of my chickens want to bond to me...

Even though i've had them since last sunday...

Is there a limit to own x amount of chickens per char?

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some take longer than others. There is no bonding limit on chickens per char.

L

Lady_Mina

been breeding battle chickens for the past 2 weeks :)

I've got a shadow , light blue (not valorite) , light green (pistache) and since today even a golden egg.

I've got some really good chicks.

Got my eye out on an ice blue one or a fiery red one :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can I have permission please to use these images in a page for uo.stratics?

Y

Yalp

I've been slacking lately on my battle chicken collection, but I've compared my colors so far to others, and I suspect I've got a couple different ones in there...

[/IMG]

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The farms of Britain have them, there is one in Skara just east of the bank as well.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thread necromancy is a frowned upon practice. However to answer the question asked Hay can be bought from farms around Brittain, Moonglow, Skara and Yew or at farmer's markets as follows:
Cove (40°30′N 63°06′E)
Jhelom (165°57′N 4°46′E)
Moonglow (46°45′N 138°10′W)
Skara Brae (47°53′S 49°58′W)
Vesper (75°14′N 119°15′E)