• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) The Meet In Magincia

CharlieTib

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(the whole rebuild of Magincia brought up this rp...though it's an old tale. It's been a while, about 8 yrs, so hopefully I write it well.)

It's been a few days since he asked. Aralo has asked me to marry him! I have been so happy walking around my hometown of Skara Brae, the Shattered Skull is where it happened. I was sitting with him and he was getting silly off of ale when he stopped and kneeled by me to propose. It makes me feel so good that soon I won't just be Charlie, I'll be Charlie, the wife of Aralo. I have been walking around in Skara awaiting the return message from my friend Doddz so that we can meet and I will tell him the great news too. It felt like it was forever but I finally recieved the message, he wants to meet by the moongate of Britian. It is a short walk from Skara to the moongate so I made it there very quick riding my white horse I called 'Shadow', but he still got there faster than me. He was standing by his steed, his double axe held over his shoulder.I dismounted Shadow and told him the news of the proposal and he reacted quite different than I had thought, he was not joyous for me. His eyes narrowed and he scowled ''where is he ? Get him here now!'' I sent the pigeon out for Aralo to come but I knew it could be a while before it came back because Aralo was going to a friend of his to ask to be the priest.
''Get him here now!'' doddz kept demanding, and I tried to tell him Aralo wouldn't be able to come right now. ''He's not good enough for you!!'' I stopped a minute when he said such and odd thing, why would he say that? Doddz' anger grew with each moment which began to make me uneasy, but he has been a friend for a while so he wouldn't hurt me,right? Plus he was a Purple Guardian of Honor so they are supposed to be trust-worthy, good people. So I did not leave, the next thing he said to me was ''Come to Buccaneers Den''. That was when I began to be afraid, since Buc's Den was known by all to be the town to do criminal acts because it wasn't guarded much, if at all. At first I told him no, ''I know what you're going to do if I go through that gate!''. He glared at me and told me he wasn't going to do anything, so beinng the young naive girl I was I mounted Shadow and went through the gate. When I went through I stopped right at the other side but I didn't see Doddz, I continued to look around and slowly moved away from the gate trying to stay close if I needed to run. I was not very well trained yet with a sword so I would be an easy kill for someone like him.
I was a bit of a distance from the moongate when I saw Doddz charging up the dirt covered road towards me. I had barely turned Shadow around when I felt the handle of his axe hit the back of my head, knocking me to the ground off of my horse. After I was down on the ground he killed Shadow, I couldn't move as I saw my horse lay in front of me. Then I looked up at Doddz, afraid he was going to kill me next, however all he did was say to me ''tell that to your fiance''. He then went through the gate, leaving me there alone. Once I was able to stand I came back through the gate into Britannia.
The next day Aralo returned to Skara Brae where I was waiting;we always met back in Skara Brae. When he saw me horribly beaten up he asked what had happened and I told him about the previous night. He then became angered saying through clenched teeth ''I'm going to kill him, where is he?'' I asked Aralo to not do anything, to please not go and see Doddz but he was determined. Helping me onto his horse he went to find Doddz, which he did. Doddz told him to go to Magincia in the lands of Felucca, Aralo went with no other words between the two. Aralo and Doddz went into the tavern The Stag and Lion, Aralo sat me at a table in the front and asked me to wait there. I asked him to not go once again but he shook his head and went into another area with Doddz where I could hear some yelling but couldn't hear the words clearly. After some time they both came up, Doddz went out the door looking over to me with a smirk. Aralo came over to me and asked me to leave Magincia and told him I wasn't going anywhere, to bring me with him. He said to not come, that he had to protect me. I was so worried, Doddz was such a powerful veteran axeman and Aralo was a mage,at this point in time he was not yet a grandmaster.
Aralo kissed me and went off into the town of Magincia to wherever Doddz was to meet him. I sat there a few seconds until I got up and began to head to the moongate to leave Magincia, but I couldn't get myself to go and I turned around running the direction Aralo went. I called his name as I ran up and down the stone roads, frantically searching for him. Listening for battle sounds...anything to let me be able to find Aralo. I stopped when I saw a figure coming towards me, it was Doddz. He smiled to me saying with a cold chuckle ''your fiance lays in the dirt, his first move was to cast invisibility'', I ran down the road a bit more where I found Aralo on the grass by one of the buildings.
I held up his head, the grass was shining red with blood. He looked up at me touching my face, I asked him with tears running down my face why he fought Doddz. He told me that Doddz had challenged his honor, that he had to protect me.He told me that he is going to train hard so that the next time he sees Doddz he will kill him. I sighed and pulled out my bandages and began dressing his wounds.

(that was my first roleplay, I'll never forget it)

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woa, that is a long post. I'll tell you honestly right out, I just jumped on here to check a few threads I was following. When I get back I look forward to reading the entire story though. :)

CharlieTib

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you ^.^ I was kinda wondering what was thought about it. When I was writing it I realized just how nublet I was back then hahah. I think I had only been playing for a few months, I think I was still killing ettins.