• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] The Magical Time Machine Control Panel

StonewallGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
AUCTION CLOSED - SOLD TO KISS OF DEATH

I will be doing a "24 hour auction" on this EM drop from Formosa. The item will be sold when an offer stands for 24 hours without being outbid or the buyout is reached.

Reserve: 200m
Buyout: 500m

Magical Time Machine Control Panel.png

Item makes a wind sound when locked down.

The item is currently located on Formosa but can be transferred to Atlantic or Great Lakes. I would prefer gold on ATL or GL.

Happy bidding!

Last edited:

StonewallGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks Kiss of Death for getting this started!

Auction will end tonight at 10:25 PM EST unless there is another bid.

sirion

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI.......bad news just in...
just now we wrapped up the first part of the EM event (Chinese New Year) on Formosa. Many people reporting many drop of the same item.

.. SS_71.jpg

StonewallGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kiss Of Death, in light of the 2nd drop I am perfectly okay with you withdrawing your bid if you like. It was unexpected that the same item would drop again today.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make me a fair price and I will buy it anyway, my icq 300153673

InfernO will come to get you

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI.......bad news just in...
just now we wrapped up the first part of the EM event (Chinese New Year) on Formosa. Many people reporting many drop of the same item.

.. View attachment 42663
i really think that was a troll. im not saying none dropped, but the boss was very poorly designed so i doubt 20 even got looting rights (when boss heals back up you lose all looting rights points) the EM never said one way or another how many dropped, theres no way for him to know, and hes also notoriously bad at communicating facts in general.

i guess its up to everyone to personally make a decision on this one. (by the way i said i get 3 when we were in the EM hall but that was a lie i got none and no looting rights lol)

Thor VII

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i really think that was a troll. im not saying none dropped, but the boss was very poorly designed so i doubt 20 even got looting rights (when boss heals back up you lose all looting rights points) the EM never said one way or another how many dropped, theres no way for him to know, and hes also notoriously bad at communicating facts in general.

i guess its up to everyone to personally make a decision on this one. (by the way i said i get 3 when we were in the EM hall but that was a lie i got none and no looting rights lol)
aye, as above.

just a few drops not 20.

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
some did drop this morning, not sure how many. i know for sure 2 because my hubby got one and my good friend got another........i wanted one of those darn monkeys......

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2 bosses were intended from last week but since it was too hard the 2nd boss was released today. Each had 10 total 20

StonewallGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok so icq me for pickup?

InfernO will come to get you
ICQ sent, but we still have about 3:30 remaining on the auction. It looks like your bid went in at 10:25 pm eastern time last night, so the auction will end at 10:25pm tonight unless there is another bid.

Sorry if there was any confusion!