• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Mage Tower Requests Atlantics Help!

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail and well met players of Atlantic!
I am Ceno from the Baja server, and member of The Mage Tower on that server as well.
Our Mage Tower has grown to be #2 on the most players in a guild for Baja and we have been in contact with members of the LS MT as well and we are looking for any old AMT players, be it if they still play or not.
We truly wish to get in contact with our brothers and sisters and offer any help that we can to bring back the Towers to LS and Atlantic.

I visited the AMT many times before it fell and the rumors of it being the most grand of the towers is most likely very true for the ones that I saw, I would have to agree. Atlantic was my favorite but now UO currently only has two true Towers left. Baja and on LS.

AMT was a big part of your shards history and we truly wish to see it florish once more. There is new magic in our lands (spellweaving, necros) and even newer magic coming soon so what better place to learn it while at The Mage Tower? =)

If anyone has any info or contacts please let me know, or show them this post!

Thank you all for taking the time to read this.
*takes off his wizards hat and places it over his breast and bows to the people of Atlantic*

V

Vaen Swiftar

I used to play on Baja waaay back. I remember visiting the MT. O memories

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to play on Baja waaay back. I remember visiting the MT. O memories
Well our Tower still stands and I recomend checking out both LS and Baja's MT.
I would also suggest going to your own MT! Although the true Tower is no more *sigh* the current AMT have placed a house over the old spot and is very wonderful
Atlantics Eternal Flame lives on! And it is where it should be, on the roof of the AMT =)