• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) The Lost SOUL(stone) HOUSE ....

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I put a rune to the Lost Soul(stone) house (in Tokuno) on the front step next to the mailbox at the Sonoma Community Library in Malas :) *Thank you Miri for keeping it going!!

Hope that helps everyone
*cookie hugs*

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are welcome QM :) but actually the soul stones are now in the care of EM Xanthus. A new house (and system) is being set up behind the awards hall in Malas, Hopefully when it is set up EM Xanthus will explain how it works.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the many contributors who over the years have donated soul stones to the Lost Souls Garden and I hope people will continue to drop them off at the new location!

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I threw a new rune for the other location in the Library's Mailbox QM.