• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Long Lost Feel Of The Ultima Series Can Now Be Relived!

Lord-Xanthor

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Lord-Xanthor submitted a new Article:

The Long Lost Feel Of The Ultima Series Can Now Be Relived!

I have been a fan of the Ultima series since I was 9 years old. Every new release had me checking my mailbox, awaiting the next installment. This wasn't just a game, this was an adventure that made one feel as if they were actually living this life. Every story, every release was vastly improved until the last installment, just did not sit well with me. What was once the heart of the series, to me was lost, and nothing has even come close since then. Today, just by luck, I came across a new title that brings back EVERYTHING that I assumed was long lost. The developer who made this game obviously has to be an Ultima fan. There is just no way a game like this can not be connected in any...
Read more about this article here...