• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] (THE LH HAS FOUND A GOOD HOME)[SOLD]

DasDarkOne

Adventurer
As the title says, I'm selling a Bright / Lime Green - Hue #34769 Lesser Hiryu, on Atlantic Server
The lesser Hiryu was a rare spawn over capped lesser, with 107 wrestling cap.
the lesser is not "Pet Taming" effected meaning that anyone thats able to ride a lesser can ride / own it.
However the lesser is trained to all of its skill caps, meaning who ever buys it does not need to do anything, the lesser
is at its best, and is ready to be bonded and ready for combat. (it is a 1 slot lesser)

image.png OSLesser.jpg
Lime Lesser.jpg ECLesser.jpg

At this moment the lesser is up for offers, (1 Slot lesser)
If you have any questions or offers feel free to leave a message here
or if you want to reach me faster contact me on discord: DasDarkOne#4629

Attachments

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Very good lesser . Will live long if you have grey screen Pity they have not so many uses as sampire prefer swampy for damage decrease over LH grasping claw .

@Elizaer this is a pet pretty good for your guild event .

DasDarkOne

Adventurer
Hey Gwen,
I get what your saying, I wasn't referring to it being the best pet in slot for sampire, I was just simply saying it makes a good sampires best friend :D very collectable very loveable bird lol

Honestly just really cool stats for anyone with high bushido :)

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Hey Gwen,
I get what your saying, I wasn't referring to it being the best pet in slot for sampire, I was just simply saying it makes a good sampires best friend :D very collectable very loveable bird lol

Honestly just really cool stats for anyone with high bushido :)
Sure. All my Bushido chars have one bonded lesser. Purpose ? To use grasping claw. Do I use them ? No .
That post had no offense. LH is good one!

DasDarkOne

Adventurer
Haha I agree I got a nice blue one for personal use but like no where near as good as thing one, and not trained cause I'm lazy this ones only trained cause it's awesome haha xD

DasDarkOne

Adventurer
Lesser is still available, looking for best offer or trades I will let everyone know when it has sold :) hoping to get this lesser to a great home ! :D