• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Leather Neck Raiders

Pwny

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you play atlantic or any shard for that matter you may want to read this. It would def be worth buying a xfer for. The Almighty Kraxel posted this on another forum but I wanted to help get the word out.

Come my people! If you enjoy having fun and like to laugh then why are you in your current guild? As all of you already know LNR has always been the best guild to play in, and against, if you were going to log into the game of Ultima Online. We own castles...
Well the amazing, almighty Obsidian Knight is doing it again! Yep, you read it right! We are going to play and we want you! I cannot and will not promise that we will play forever after this resurgence. But after just a short period of time of playing with us, it will leave an impression on you that will last a lifetime! Do you want to create some long-lasting memories? Do you want a safe guild to introduce your kids too if they decide to follow in your footsteps and play UO? We do not want your stuff. We want you to be a meatshield. If you know your role and are submissive to the powers that be, then boy are we the guild for you!
We are setting it up and are beginning to build suits now. Of course any suggestions are appreciated. As all of you well know we have been gone for awhile so it is going to take some getting used to before we dominate the shard again. We hope to initially begin to own everybody by using our numbers. And of course as we play more and more our skill will become unmatched as usual.
This announcement might be sending a cold sense of fear shivering down the back of your spine if you did not like us, but what could this game, our game, use more? The Leather Neck Raiders care about you and we care about the future of UO. So get ahold of me at 53679735 or just leave me a message or reply here on the "HOT" boards if you would like to join our guild. Would someone post Obs icq? I know its like 412069 or something like that. I am on a computer with no icq.
I want you to take today and this Holiday weekend to sit back relax and think about things. Think about your future! Are you making the right choices? Do you have fun in the guild your in now? Are you really straight or gay? Can your whole outlook on Ultima Online be changed just by joining the Leather Neck Raiders guild? We are waiting to hear from you! Have a Happy and blessed New Year! Kraxal!
If you would like to join LNR, then what are you waiting for? Anyone who has told you that they did not have fun when they were in LNR are full of ****. We provide a fun lively vent, full of old world charm, with a slight taste of lime. You can bet that you will log with a smile!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
A

altarego

Mods, please send this to the Rants and Raves forums...or at least to the Atlantic forum. I don't need to be seeing these teenage-mindset advertisements in the general public discussion.

Edit: No seriously. Because I trully don't want to invite discussion with folks who want to transfer shards based on:

You can bet that you will log with a smile!
It has nothing to do with UOHall; it's just a petty little advertisement.

Pwny

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just wanted to thank all the people who have been flooding Kraxels ICQ. He told me today he had to go buy another computer to just run ICQ on due to the sudden influx of messages. I look forward to playing with each and every one of you.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just wanted to thank all the people who have been flooding Kraxels ICQ. He told me today he had to go buy another computer to just run ICQ on due to the sudden influx of messages. I look forward to playing with each and every one of you.
Candidate for comment of the new decade, young as it may be.