• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Last - Recruiting on Avelorn

D

Degarmo

The Last is now recruiting new folks to enjoy gaming with.

We're looking for folks that are mature minded, 25 years old and up, who understand respect, honor, friendship, loyalty and of course, maturity.

We're all longstanding gamers, and MMO veterans. We understand that real life comes first, and it's our philosophy that fun is much more important than achievement. We're looking for folks that will become friends that we all can game with, without any of the pressures of more hardcore-style guilds.

We are currently not a large guild at all, and we're not interested in folks that want to be the big fish in a small pond. Essentially, those folks just don't fit in with our senses of humor and our general philosophy as a guild. We are always looking to build new relationships with folks that are looking to find in a guild what we are looking to find in members.

If you'd like to take a look, come to www.thelastguild.com and read through our FAQ, Code of Conduct and browse the site. We'd be happy to have you.

Warm regards,

The Last

C

Cero

Thanks for getting our post up Degarmo. I am looking forward to meeting more people.

See ya in game!

D

Degarmo

It has been a lot of fun so far, and we're getting a really positive response guild-wide about it as well.

D

Degarmo

We've been really hitting RvR and getting our licks in, as well as getting kicked around from time to time, but getting the strategies down is fun.

C

Cero

I had a blast this weekend. I think we dabbled in most of the different things you can do in game.

We did some questing, local pvp, rvr scenarios, crafting/harvesting and finally a keep siege. Awesome weekend!

Lately I have been trying to grab some pics to highlight our adventures.

D

Degarmo

I've been loving the alchemy potions for RvR. They're extremely useful. I just need to go out and farm furries now so I can have more gore to stabilize my potions :).

C

Cero

See ya in game soon Degarmo. I have had more fun with this game and groups with guildies than I have in a very long time.

D

Degarmo

Well the Heavy Metal event is chugging right along, and although I missed the first night, I'm enjoying it :).

I just need to find the Loc Nar.