• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Last is recruiting on Phoenix Throne (we transferred)

C

Cero

The Last is now recruiting new folks to enjoy gaming with.

We're looking for folks that are mature minded, 25 years old and up, who understand respect, honor, friendship, loyalty and of course, maturity.

We're all longstanding gamers, and MMO veterans. We understand that real life comes first, and it's our philosophy that fun is much more important than achievement. We're looking for folks that will become friends that we all can game with, without any of the pressures of more hardcore-style guilds.

We are currently not a large guild at all, and we're not interested in folks that want to be the big fish in a small pond. Essentially, those folks just don't fit in with our senses of humor and our general philosophy as a guild. We are always looking to build new relationships with folks that are looking to find in a guild what we are looking to find in members.

If you'd like to take a look, come to www.thelastguild.com and read through our FAQ, Code of Conduct and browse the site. We'd be happy to have you.

Warm regards,

The Last

C

Cero

Seems Phoenix Throne has a few more players. It seems its a bit easier to get into scenarios now. We ran a bunch last night with our sub Rank 10 toons. :)

D

Degarmo

Ah yes, it's good to get everything finally moved (reknown and guild rank included - after "the incident").

C

Cero

Thanks for all of your work to get that issue resolved Degarmo.

It's nice to have our guild rank back to normal... Now troops, it's back to the fight.

:)

D

Degarmo

We've currently aligned with Core and are having a lot of fun running ORvR.

Z

Zails

We are still recruiting, if you are looking for a fun group of people to joke around with and just have fun then look no further.

C

Cero

Yes, still recruiting... We have picked up some quality members lately. The more the merrier.

It's great that there are different aspects of this game. At times I don't feel like questing, so I look for groups in the oRvR areas... and visa versa.

Also, how about these new classes? I am getting excited to play the Slayer. It should be fun.

C

Cero

Ahhh, much fun will be had with the new Slayer as soon as I can get in to create him. :) I am sitting here waiting for the maintenance to be over. :)

D

Degarmo

I got in last night and had a lot of fun with my new Slayer, along with two guildies (Cero and Aahzz). We ran around and did a bunch of the Redhammer quests before our sleep-deprivation level reached critical mass. It was a great time though. I'm looking forward to seeing what the class pans out to be in later levels. The first ten always seem to make you feel like you can take anything out.

Z

Zails

I have been a member of The Last for over a year now, and I must say a stand up group of people here. Had a lot of good times with everyone here and I welcome anyone wanting to give us a try. We have Teamspeak and use it frequently and we run our occasional guild events such as the popular chicken run! If anyone has any questions at all feel free to contact me in game.