• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS The "LA Informer," Volume 4, Number 3, March 14, 2020. (I'm BAAACCCKKK!)

El of LA

Babbling Loonie
Reporter
Professional
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
The"LAInformer"V.4.#3, by El of LA

THE "LA INFORMER"
Volume 4, Number 3,
March 14, 2020.

I. SORRY TO BE ABSENT.
II. NEW RUNE LIBRARY FROM OLD MAN LENSHIRE!
III. SEND RUNES TO UPDATE VENDOR GUIDE BOOK.

IV. CITY BUFFS/GOLD THIS WEEK: UPDATE.

- - - - - - - -

I. SORRY TO BE ABSENT!
I am so sorry friends for the seven week delay in LA news. It started with a dear friend falling and being hospitalized. It then continued with others in my 55+ building needing my IT help (I love being needed!), but then I got sick! I picked up a virus at the Dr.'s office and I've been down with it ever since! Today, I'm self-distancing and hoping to get back into my online routine and doing my newspapers once more! I hold this 'job' of reporting close to my heart, and I apologize to you for the human frailties that sometimes cause my absence. In this rather awful time in the world I hope to meet and socialize with TONS of the best people on Earth - UO Players! I will do my very best to be here and deliver the news throughout, in addition to performing the duties of an IT professional to help out her neighbors now in lock-down inside our 55+ apartment building! We can't let our dear elders die of extreme boredom now can we!? We can't let UO Players on LA go uninformed with the latest news either! ;) Stay well my friends and send me the news of LA!

- - - - - - - -

II. NEW RUNE LIBRARY FROM OLD MAN LENSHIRE!
Lenshire opened a new rune library this week that sports over 304 runebooks and increasing! He has been proudly distributing runes in Luna this week to this new location. I placed a rune to the library on the center front steps of Veritas Inn for all to be able to visit it! Lenshire is an uber crafter and has a free-to-use repair bench that is fully filled with every single available repair type. Thanks for all your hard work Len, we all appreciate it!

- - - - - - - -

III. SEND RUNES TO UPDATE VENDOR/RUNE LIBRARY GUIDE BOOK.
I keep a runic atlas with runes to ACTIVE LA vendor locations on the steps of Veritas Inn in Luna, the WTLA Memorial Rune Library, and my home. It is time to update that! If you have an active vendor shop OR a rune library (like Old Man Lenshire's new one), please leave a rune in my Veritas Inn mailbox. I will update this atlas to a 2020 edition! I never close additions (or deletions) to this so if you create one or close one at any time, drop a rune or book to me in the mailbox and I will update the books!
It's time to remind everyone, also, that a pink transport tile is on the West side of the Veritas Inn location in Luna that will take you to the WTLA Memorial Rune Library! The Library also has a book directing you to all these locations as well, plus a free-to-use repair bench also! Thanks everyone, and special thanks to Len for filling the bench with legendary blacksmith deeds while I am 1.3 points from being there! (I'm fixing that - one day at a time. LOL)

- - - - - - - -

IV. CITY BUFFS/GOLD THIS WEEK: UPDATE.

Here is a list of the player buffs and gold balances of each City today (3-14-20). WE STILL NEED THREE GOVERNORS! Email one of our EM's if you'd like to be designated for Minoc, New Magincia, or Trinsic. Thanks to everyone who did Krampus trade runs and helped us work up some new City funds! Until the new publish hits you can still do trade runs that contribute more than normal to the Cities!

1. BRITAIN: Buff=+5 SDI (+5 Spell Damage Inc.). Bank Bal=995.9 million. Governor: Mylene.
2. JHELOM: Buff=+2 MR (+2 Mana Regen.). Bank Bal=1.0 billion. Governor: Ian.
3. MINOC: Buff=+5 HCI (+5 Hit Chance Inc.). Bank Bal.=240.0 million. Governor: Pending King's Choice (Empty).
4. MOONGLOW: +2 MR (+2 Mana Regen.). Bank Bal.=947.4 million. Governor: Elessa.
5. NEW MAGENCIA: Buff=+5 SDI (+5 Spell Damage Inc.). Bank Bal.=1.0 billion. Governor: Pending King's Choice (Empty).
6. SKARA BRAE: Buff=+1 FC (+1 Faster Casting). Bank Bal.=972.3 million. Governor: Mouse Rat.
7. TRINSIC: Buff=+5 SSI (+5 Swing Speed Inc.). Bank Bal.=201.9 million. Governor: Pending King's Choice (Empty).
8. VESPER: Buff =+5 SSI (+5 Swing Speed Inc.). Bank Bal.=849.0 million. Governor: Manon Blackbeak.
9. YEW: Buff=+1 FC (+1 Faster Casting). Bank Bal.=229.7 million. Governor: Kirstie.

• Cities in need of Governors! Minoc, New Magincia, Trinsic.
• Cities offering +5 SDI: Britain, New Magincia.
• Cities offering +5 SSI: Trinsic, Vesper.
• City offering +1 FC: Skara Brae, Yew.
• Cities offering +2 MR: Moonglow, Jhelom.

• City offering +5 HCI: Minoc.

- - - - - - - -

Have a great week LA!
-- El of LA, 3-14-20

Attachments