• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Knights Of Kyryllia / TKK

G

Could someone from this guild please contact me, or if someone knows someone in this guild, could you please have them contact me.

P

pallas

Not to sound ignorant but I'm not sure if they are around... I know the people who held the guildstone left for other parts quite some time ago.

G

It seems that there are characters that have been logging in on a regular basis. They may not be as active as other guilds, but there are members that are active.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Not to sound ignorant but I'm not sure if they are around... I know the people who held the guildstone left for other parts quite some time ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you know where their guild stone was held, because there may be a chance that they have the same house.

G

<blockquote><hr>

http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/guilds.pl?g=ed7b919a34c8100c:3

I know of nobody in this particular guild, but here's a list of all guildmates to look out for. Good luck!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, that is what I have been looking for, but I haven't seen any yet. I know some people use some obscure banks, along with myself. Heck, for all I know it may not even be the player I am looking for. I just know it is the character.

Maybe I will just have to stand at Brit bank all day and wait.

G

I really hate to keep bumping this, it is just important (to me). I guess this is the last bump I will give, then I will just have to start hanging out at the banks more.