• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Initiation

Fat Tony

Visitor
It was a typical day while I was wandering the shops in Barter Town when it happened. I was suddenly enveloped in darkness with something rank and coarse covering my head. By the smell of it, I knew Stinky Pete had to be involved. My hands were forced behind my back and i was shoved inside the worn saddle bags of a pack mule. If Stinky Pete was involved, then Nightstalker was not far behind.

Initiation 0.jpg

It was a bumpy and long ride before I was yanked out of the saddle bags. I was not concerned because I knew an adventure awaited. Stinky and Night are too lazy to kidnap me for no reason. I was directed around for a little bit and then led up a set of stairs. There was a moment of silence and then the cords holding the canvas bag around my head were loosened. I was instructed to wait 30 seconds before taking it off. As I removed the stench filled bag, I immediately recognized where I was. As I scanned the area, I saw Stinky Pete and Nightstalker as I had suspected. However, I was amazed when I saw the main man himself, the one and only Chad Sexington. If Chad was here, this had to be important occasion.

Initiation 1.jpg

I quickly deduced that this was a ceremony of some type and I was the guest of honor. Whether it was going to be good for my health or bad had not yet been determined.

Initiation 2.jpg

Initiation 3.jpg

Initiation 4.jpg

Initiation 5.jpg

I was nervous to drink from the well as it smelled as foul as Stinky Pete and looked as slimy as Nightstalker's robe. After taking a sip, my fears were confirmed. UUGHHHH!

Initiation 6b.jpg

Initiation 7.jpg

It was not long before I was miraculously reborn with the help of the Almighty Chad Sexington, Thief Extraordinaire.

Initiation 8.jpg

There is a new Thief in town! Hide your kids, hide your wife and hide your husband cuz he's stealin from everybody out here.

Initiation 9.jpg