• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) The herald of Our Lady Loshana declares:

Mirko 75

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The Marquise Loshana is a candidate as a future governor of Vesper. Election promises ahead of elections are as follows:

•Increase in the number of guards in the docks eradicate petty crime.
•Constant patrol for invasions of water elemental and kraken.
•Constants exorcisms to the cemetery by the high priests of the order.
•Reclamation of beach pollution.
•Improvement of main roads.

Remember.....
Vote wisely does not change your life but it can make it easier.

Mirko 75

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Our lady proclaim:
From too much time walking around the city that I love shoes and gross nose. My children can not swim on the white sand docks. I can not bring a flower on the grave of my dear.
Shops close. Vesper is corrupted by evil. An evil that is expanding from Cove to Minoc and nobody does anything. We do not need the avatar. Our King has abandoned us to our fate.
I'm here to prove to Sosaria the true value of a Vesperian.
In faith Loshana

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Kingdom of Lore stands in support of this Virtuous Lady and her quest to restore Virtue to these lands.

-Lord Denin

Mirko 75

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Our lady proclaim:
As governor I will be able to increase the power of each individual citizen. From all over the world come adventurers that will increase the population and the market.
I see a flower bloom in the woods. The first flower. And on all that I hold most dear in the world. On my name. On my belongings. I swear here, my lord, that will not be the last.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's odd, I have not noticed any evil in Vesper. I walk through it everyday and swim from the docks after a long day at my office. There was a new shop opened just the other day, selling odd and ends. I wonder which Vesper you are talking about. *heads out to discuss this issue with his wife the Governor*

Mirko 75

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Probably those who know the art of fighting is trivially easy to walk in such a degradation.
Speaking without herald demonstrates the paucity of your nobility . Ordinary people are afraid and it is to them that I do not think my wealth lord mercenary.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
(OOC) i am not sure that it translated completely, as i did not completely understand your statement.

(In Characher) I am not a noble, nor is my wife, we are simple people that were elected to office by the good Citizens of Vesper. if there is an evil in Vesper, it does not show itself to us, nor any of the citizens I speak with daily. if you can get this evil to show itself, I will be more than happy to help you and anyone else willing, defeat it.