• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unique The Head Of Lord Malagot

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Taking offers on The Head of Lord Malagot- At the Moment the high offer is 60Mil. This is Locked down at our auction house, husband wanted to entertain offers for this if high enough he will not place it in the line up for auction but sell outright. If you would like to see it in person we are on Atlanic Server please just send me a message here or on ICQ- 603720595
head.png

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
The husband said he was hoping to get at least an offer of 70mil (he was wanting 100mil) because since they are very rare since this was done before the tram/fel split. If you think about it like guildstones, each one is unique and there are more guildstone deeds out there than these items.

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Scribbles has the high offer on the head of 70mil***This will now Not be put into our live auction on atlantic**** - 24hrs from now (12:30 pm eastern) top offer will take it and become its new owner!

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
No one ever posts about wanting heads except for Scribbles, but yet when one comes up there is always someone who decides they collect them as well. Whats the most you have ever paid for one @Scribbles?

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No one ever posts about wanting heads except for Scribbles, but yet when one comes up there is always someone who decides they collect them as well. Whats the most you have ever paid for one @Scribbles?
I have 49 of them. the average ive paid for those was 30m. The most was around 70m but i really liked the name.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
That really sucks. I know this is how the game works...but nonetheless, I hate to see a collector not end up with the main thing they collect because the price was stupid. Your to nice Scribbles....

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and u jason u no stop bid on candle and guildstone and you know i collect them too

and i dont complain about you

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Well just over 12hrs left to bid(incase another bidder comes out of the woodwork lol, since i did state it would run a full 24 hrs) Panoramix2009 has top bid with 116mil

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hoarding or collecting... whats the difference... :) I just know that the last 4 or 5 heads on stratics have not gone into my museum. No sweat though, @panoramix2009 is a great collector, ive seen some of his houses and they are quite nice. Cheers all, always happy to see a seller get top dollar.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
i collect them too hAVE ARROUND 20
I don't doubt it. You must collect every item in the game the way you bid on stuff. I dont know what you mean with the candle and guildstone but if I bullied you out of an item I would be both amazed and apologetic. My complaint here is more one I have personally in my own collecting endeavors....as well as having seen Scribbles lose on the last few heads that have come across Stratics. I wasn't trying to attack you personally @panoramix2009...I apologize that most of what I said reads that way.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
If it was that Vengence Guildstone...then yea, that was a pretty sick name. But I still didn't bid on it past what it was worth. Same with the Candle...Its not beyond what it normally goes for. Im not pancakes about people making regular bids on items. If you feel like my single bid on that candle is me being a **** then I will ask to withdraw my bid immediately.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hoarding or collecting... whats the difference... :) I just know that the last 4 or 5 heads on stratics have not gone into my museum. No sweat though, @panoramix2009 is a great collector, ive seen some of his houses and they are quite nice. Cheers all, always happy to see a seller get top dollar.
i also used to have a good amount of heads. and double exceptional items. i sold the vast majority of it off a few years ago for very little. if i only knew that heads that used to be worth 20m would now be worth 100, or double exceptional items that were 500k were now average price 10 to 20m.

if youve noticed theres been an overall trend to collecting non-EM items now, and i would think you especially as someone who tends to collect non-EM items would be happy to see other collectors taking interest, and the these items value rising.

plus, youve bought so many of them that like all things it drives up the price. we saw this when nabin was buying any guildstone for 50m each. prices of guildstones skyrocketed. the "good ones" went up to average 100m plus. now, after he sold them all off, the market has returned to normal.

the point is, all in all, these are old items and at this point in the game are very rare, and we seeing these items price reflect that rarity and changes to overall rares collecting. i wouldnt sweat it, like all things price just comes down to how much someone wants an item. i for one am glad to see that people do put value on these, because it means people still want them. (but also wish i wouldnt have sold off the majority of my rares of this type for pennies :p )