• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Guardsmen Reports!

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a ongoing role-playing thread of the Guardsmen Militia and their patrols throughout the lands of Britannia, we are writing reports of our patrols, hunts, our recruit cadres, training, festivals or any role-playing events that take place, reports will be written in a book by our members and will be handed to me. These books will be written into these threads and some pictures will be posted with them.. The more reports a member does in the Militia, the closer to their next rank.

Or they can post the reports here themselves.

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Today's Report:

Today I met a fellow in New Haven known as Silverbow, who seems to have a cult following. It seems they all have a mental illness of some type, maybe from blackrock? Anyways, Silverbow claims to be the king of New Haven, but I clearly explained, New Haven is not a kingdom, never was and never will be, the folks of New Haven will reject this notion, but as of now, most citizens of New Haven believe he is there king, the same very people who wanted a free city state and elected a mayor and elected officials. They now wish to turn New Haven into a monarchy. As far as I am aware of Silverbow has never fought in the royal guard or fought for Lord British and has no royal blood. They prepared a feast for their so called king and wanted me as their guest, Silverbow even granted me access to their court, however, I have not seen this court of theirs.

I believe he is using some kind of powers to take control of the citizens of New Haven, this is my only explanation. He did not even have any knowledge of the virtues when I tried to explain them to him, he wanted me to dress up a jester. He is a twisted, and dark being, and any upstanding citizens Britannia who would stand for this evil has been brainwashed with the rest of them. Later on in the day after much discussion, they seemed to be performing a ritual for him, for whoever this "him" may be. Some of them also spoke in a very odd sort of way, they mispronounced most of their words and were very uneducated, this could be from being brainwashed.

This is the very reason why I formed the guardsmen militia. We believe in freedom from monarchy, the militia exists to end corruption. And mark my words, we will defeat this one, as with any that come into play.

*signed*

Palin

A

Ado the Theif

While patrolin' through haven i decided to stop at th' inn and grab me an ale. When done with th' inn an outstandin' woman came up ta me an stood there for a minute an then suddenly took 'er dress off an ran off. Stunned, I ran after the wench ta find out what 'er plan was. I pulled th rope outa my bag an grabbed a torch cos she was prolly one of them corrupt witches.. My theory of 'er bein a witch was confirmed when i saw she was no where ta be found meanin she dissapeared. Keep yer eyes open for this wench since shes prolly dangerous an armed with 'er corrupt magic..
-Ado

A

Ado the Theif

While hidden an patrolin' 'aven bank i had me eye keen on an orc wench causin alotta ruccus. suddenly i was unhidden by a citizen protectin th orc wench. a citizen watchin an orc's back? s'crazy. must be one o' them corrup folks. Well ta not look too s'spicious i act friendly an keep observin. moments later th orc wench approaches me an starts causin trouble. with me hand on hilt i tell th wench ta get outta 'aven an righ b'fore i cin finnish me words th orc wench lunges at me! Just barely dodgin i draw me sword an th fight starts. After blockin th orc wench's attempts ta claw me eyes out i slice 'er in th chest an shes a gonner. After wipin the orc filth off me blade i kneel ta look closer at the corpse an notice shes in th same league as th orc tha' th boss is chasin after.
-Ado

A

Ado the Theif

After 'earing th boss talk bout this false 'aven king i come cross 'im while patrolin round th bank, hidden. By th looks of it, it looked like th bastid was r'cruitin citizens of 'aven ta 'is ranks. After this false king was done, th ones i saw wore masks an white paint an we're prolly tot'ly corrup by then. After tha' th false king ordered em inta a mage gate an they left. keep an eye peeled fer this false king. think 'is names silverbow. don be fallin fer this scam.
-Ado