• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The great FO_O has to guardwack champ spawn champs?

S

Sin-Vigor

[censored] YEAH!!!

Reebdog just verbally pwnt your pancake asses!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

so your saying there was 2 of them, and they were fighting x many more.

dude, what else you suppose to do when 30 people are tryin to kill you. im not condoning anything but they did what they had to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

1- 300 dosnt matter the game has rules, there is no cop out to justify breaking the rules. If and when I see such lame tactic I will Page on the spot friend or not.

I

imported_Wing Chun

Well per Draconi we can see that foo will not be doing this for much longer

I think what we need is a thread about arbitrary game rules that should be handled by game mechanics.
The fix for guardwhacking champspawns, btw, is slated for Origin in this publish.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tim "Draconi" Cotten - UO Lead Designer - EA Mythic

N

NoBuddy

Simmer down the hypocricy there Wing Nut, guardwhacking is how FL does 99% of their T2A spawns. Admit it or not, you know it's true.

R

Rod

<blockquote><hr>

Simmer down the hypocricy there Wing Nut, guardwhacking is how FL does 99% of their T2A spawns. Admit it or not, you know it's true.

[/ QUOTE ]I realize I'll be considered "biased" but, I've seen foo do this. I've never seen, nor heard of FL doing it.

A

Avril/McNasty

Who cares. Killing champs is boring. Guards are leet.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I think what we need is a thread about arbitrary game rules that should be handled by game mechanics.
The fix for guardwhacking champspawns, btw, is slated for Origin in this publish.

Tim "Draconi" Cotten - UO Lead Designer - EA Mythic

[/ QUOTE ]

the thread