• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The great FO_O has to guardwack champ spawn champs?

N

NoBuddy

Hehe, coming from you, little Kissey? That's an FL tactic, just ask Haganor who got a mark for putting one on a boat to guard whack. And you yourself do this, I have witnessed it. So keep your rhetoric to yourself.

G

Now now now - get your story straight Oaks wanted to go on a cruise and he wanted to chill at wyverm island for a bit and hang with the lesser monsters. A few hours later when he was done bonding he was promptly disposed of thru the proper means of killing him since there was no guard zone there. There is a difference between taking Oaks for a boat ride to grief other guilds and your guard whacking of champs the last 2 nights because either you dont know how to kill champs or you are too afraid of losing your t2a champs the way you keep losing your destard champs. So lets not tell old tales of things that happened on GL 3 - 4 years ago with your regular guard whacking of champs because you dont know how to hold a spawn. It was after this that EA made the official policy on not taking champs away from their spawn areas due to the many creative uses my guild had for playing with champs.

R

RoBaTrAsH

i guess we will only have to scout the areas with guard zone unless its after 12am then maybe just maybe if noones on despise. *Guards*

I

imported_Wing Chun

For a guild who is all about the "PvP", FOO certainally ran the champ from Damwin to Papua fast enough.

I also remember years ago when GB just started, they did a ricky spawn at tortise then lured him to the oaks spawn. Ricktor tore up that spawn
. I think they did that only once because EA customer service was far more responsive back then

I

imported_Vexxed

For a guild that supposedly all about PvP FL sure does all the Rat spawns in T2A religously.. (6Am 15+ poeple EVERYDAY ).... Most people would be smart enough to realize that leaving the Rat spawns undone would lure more people to T2A leading to more fun battles... but then again this is assuming FL is a PVP guild and not a spawn guild simply trying to making a wee bit more money off of scrolls that everyone already has.....

S

Sin-Vigor

Come get them from us.

You want scrolls? We're gonna make you sweat for them.

Besides, maybe one day after hell freezes over and your crappy guild actually runs fel then you can do whatever you want too :/

I

imported_Wing Chun

Vexxed........this has been said more than once but i will give you the benefit of the doubt and pretend you have not read this before.

FL does all morning rat spawns NOT for the profit of the scrolls but so other people/guilds can NOT profit from getting scrolls easily. Also baracoon is an easy spawn. It is much simplier to get all the rats out of the way, pop some imps, pop some undead, ect and know what t2a spawns need to be checked all day long. doing the spawns is a tactic FL uses to control resources on Pacific

I

imported_Vexxed

<blockquote><hr>

FL does all morning rat spawns NOT for the profit of the scrolls but so other people/guilds can NOT profit from getting scrolls easily. Also baracoon is an easy spawn. It is much simplier to get all the rats out of the way, pop some imps, pop some undead, ect and know what t2a spawns need to be checked all day long. doing the spawns is a tactic FL uses to control resources on Pacific

[/ QUOTE ]

lol you so just proved my point.... FL is not a PVP guild they are a spawning guild. Who cares who profits from what lol.... I just want to fight, and who wants to spend half and hour working up a spider or undead spawn to the point where FL will Raid ya when you could accomplish the same thing with a Rat spawn in 10 minutes ??? FL is DECREASING the amount of pvp that happens on PAC by doing this.... and under the pretense that it lets them "own" the shard.... That's totally disreguarding the fact that FL does this at 6am with 4x the numbers of any other guild. I've seen countless posts about FOO hiding till after 11pm blah blah blah.... when FL ZERGS with More people at an even Less populated time..

This is an oline game.... people have lives.... I'm in FOO bc I enjoy pvping.... I could care less how many spawns FL does when I'm not around. The only thing that matters is how the fights go, but FL doesn't want the fights to happen at all and takes that seriously enough to field 15+ people at serverup.... that's my point.

G

I guess FO_O is not a pvp guild either since one of your emissaries told me today that you guard whack your champs because you dont have enough blues to kill it quickly and its easier to guard whack them. FL red/blue kills their champs now tell me again who is in it for the scrolls???

S

Sin-Vigor

<blockquote><hr>

I could care less how many spawns FL does when I'm not around.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then stop your pancakes about it.

FL is not a PvP guild, FL is not a spawn guild, we are a raiding guild. Get it straight.

Part of being a raiding guild is keeping things under our grip, as we are so proficient at doing. It's not easy to keep 3 shards under control so we do what we can to moderate all three shards. If you guys want to keep asking questions about why we do what we do, then go ahead and let Haginor or DC answer those questions.

I've given you all the information and pwnage that I can give at this time.

I

imported_Vexxed

A) I wasn't there so have no idea what went down...

B) If your referring to the picutre at the beginning of this thread I see 3 FOO

Perish
Bum
Cloud is attacking some FL though I don't see him...

and I see...

Wow... I cant' even count how many FL are on your map lolol..... Again.. I wasn't there and I don't know what went down, but lets assume your not lieing through your teeth in which case it looks like FOO was madly outnumbered and got the champ G whacked so the FL zerg didn't have time to arrive..... remember... it's not about the scrolls it's about the fight, but FL defines all fights by who gets the scrolls soo....... they do what hurts FL most take their precious worthless scrolls.....

lastly... I doubt anyone in Foo would called 20+ vs. 3 a fight... lol so they just dumped the champ in a hurry rather than stick around for the Battalion of FL newbies to arrive.

N

NoBuddy

And I'll say again, FL is more than fluent in gwhacking champs, and they do it all the time, EVERY T2A spawn I've ever seen them do. FL IS a spawning guild, not PvP or raiding guild (tho granted, they do raid occasionally), but their main focus is spawning and scrolls. If not, then why when you drop a champ, is your only goal to run through star room and get out? Generally, you'll set up your usual grinder in star (hey, it's all you know), but running from the fight and getting scrolls out are the main goals. Your whole intra-guild status and stupid little point system are based on scrolls and spawn attendance. Trash

G

<blockquote><hr>

And I'll say again, FL is more than fluent in gwhacking champs, and they do it all the time, EVERY T2A spawn I've ever seen them do. FL IS a spawning guild, not PvP or raiding guild (tho granted, they do raid occasionally), but their main focus is spawning and scrolls. If not, then why when you drop a champ, is your only goal to run through star room and get out? Generally, you'll set up your usual grinder in star (hey, it's all you know), but running from the fight and getting scrolls out are the main goals. Your whole intra-guild status and stupid little point system are based on scrolls and spawn attendance. Trash

[/ QUOTE ]

The main focus is raiding and always has been since its existance.
-Raid Pacific
-Raid Origin
-Raid Sonoma

If FL were a spawning guild, then everyone would be spawning all day long. Also reds wouldn't always hit the champ as they do. Also they would focus all their might on one shard, instead of 3. In FL you don't keep your scrolls, you donate them to the guild. I haven't yet seen FL guardwhacking a champ, but then again I don't play with the spawning crew in the mornings.

What is funny is that Shin who failed FL's battle test was snatched up by FOO.

S

Sin-Vigor

Find one screenshot of us guardwhacking a champ.

If you're so confident about what you say, then let's see proof.

Traumatized

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Find one screenshot of us guardwhacking a champ.

If you're so confident about what you say, then let's see proof.

[/ QUOTE ]
anyone that was ever in tar/mec/wtf ever guilds where around when cecil was gm knows who started guard whacking champs.. It was regular to gwack oasis and desert when you raided..

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I guess FO_O is not a pvp guild either since one of your emissaries told me today that you guard whack your champs because you dont have enough blues to kill it quickly and its easier to guard whack them. FL red/blue kills their champs now tell me again who is in it for the scrolls???

[/ QUOTE ]

that is the stupidest thing i have ever seen a GM of a guild ever say. when you gwack a champ you dont get scrolls unless you been killing it. i have no idea what the guys were doing but they did what they had to do as like normal aginst all odds.

G

<blockquote><hr>

that is the stupidest thing i have ever seen a GM of a guild ever say. when you gwack a champ you dont get scrolls unless you been killing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Game mechanics my man... game mechanics. If I am the only one to do but a SINGLE point of damage to a champ and then guard whack it, I get all six scrolls. If I'm protected, we get all twelve. Doing a single point of damage is not fighting it.

It was determined that guard whacking a champ IS an exploit and is a bannable offense. Heard of it happening in more than one case AND consistently.

<blockquote><hr>

i have no idea what the guys were doing but they did what they had to do as like normal aginst all odds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm... with the above comment, I suppose this supports the commonly held conception about your guild.

S

Sin-Vigor

I was in one of those "wtfever" guilds when Cecil was the GM and I've never seen them GW a champ, know why?

Because it wasn't such a pancake to kill them back in those days.

This thread just proves that FO_O can't hold their own turf and we've been catching them doing this on a daily basis. There's one reason why this the mod hasn't closed this thread yet even though exploiting and cheating accusations are running rampant, because we actually have proof.

Point is, say whatever the hell you want to say but unless you have proof such as that photo then quit running your mouth.

Oh yeah, at that fight they were fielding 10-15 FOO. They had FOO running in all directions to throw us off and mislead us from where they were actually taking the champ, so sorry you only saw the three on there :&lt; Go cry me a river, seriously. The fight was more then even odds.

I

imported_Vexxed

<blockquote><hr>

This thread just proves that FO_O can't hold their own turf

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="red">Game... </font>
<blockquote><hr>

Oh yeah, at that fight they were fielding 10-15 FOO.

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="red"> Set... </font>
<blockquote><hr>

Point is, say whatever the hell you want to say but unless you have proof such as that photo then quit running your mouth.

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="red"> Match... </font>

Heed your own advice ....

<blockquote><hr>

The fight was more then even odds.

[/ QUOTE ]

You do realize that Even "ODDS" for FL means at least 2x the numbers don't ya?? lolol....

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

that is the stupidest thing i have ever seen a GM of a guild ever say. when you gwack a champ you dont get scrolls unless you been killing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Game mechanics my man... game mechanics. If I am the only one to do but a SINGLE point of damage to a champ and then guard whack it, I get all six scrolls. If I'm protected, we get all twelve. Doing a single point of damage is not fighting it.

It was determined that guard whacking a champ IS an exploit and is a bannable offense. Heard of it happening in more than one case AND consistently.

<blockquote><hr>

i have no idea what the guys were doing but they did what they had to do as like normal aginst all odds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm... with the above comment, I suppose this supports the commonly held conception about your guild.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was tryin to stay out of this thread gellor but ill respond, a little...

FL's tour hit baja, i spent almost 9 yrs as a member of TC there, ya TC is [censored] now but since i leftthey kind of are nothing but anyways there were multiple occasion of the champ being guardwacked, once at the guard zone by marble and once in Papua, it was done by FL. And it was done by members who have quit not got kicked from FL.

chun, amfekk, hack, morrolan, shadow, etc.. these are all good friends of mine outside of thegame and anyone of them would be glad to tell you all about it when it happened. it they were not alone either, meaning the rest of FL was with them.

It would be easy to look at what i posted, and i have requested from a moderator to let me see pages in the past but only 6 pages of history is available on the baja section. if we could see further you would for sure see the instances.

i hosted the pics and posted on stratics baja, so soon as we get access youll have your photos.

and thanks for the info on gwacking a champ, its quit funny. i didnt know that, odviouslly people know how to do it right eh?

S

Sin-Vigor

<blockquote><hr>

You do realize that Even "ODDS" for FL means at least 2x the numbers don't ya?? lolol....

[/ QUOTE ]

Mmm... it tastes good when you backpeddle from defending what you did :&gt;

L

Lord_Asterix

<blockquote><hr>

For a guild who is all about the "PvP", FOO certainally ran the champ from Damwin to Papua fast enough.

I also remember years ago when GB just started, they did a ricky spawn at tortise then lured him to the oaks spawn. Ricktor tore up that spawn
. I think they did that only once because EA customer service was far more responsive back then

[/ QUOTE ]

We didn't know it was a no no so we killed it when notified by another guild. (The pixies were actually owning Rik)

L

Lord_Asterix

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Mmm... it tastes good when you backpeddle from defending what you did :&gt;

[/ QUOTE ]

FL does this. If you want to pancake and complain about guard whacking champ spawns you should post in the rants forum. This is a PvM issue.

G

<blockquote><hr>

i was tryin to stay out of this thread gellor but ill respond, a little...

FL's tour [blah blah blah]

[/ QUOTE ]
Hmm... and any of that addressed my points except for the following:

<blockquote><hr>

and thanks for the info on gwacking a champ, its quit funny. i didnt know that, odviouslly people know how to do it right eh?

[/ QUOTE ]

When you spend sometime outside of shard boards, you learn all sorts of good info. I come to the shard boards for a good laugh. Other boards for info.

Traumatized

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I was in one of those "wtfever" guilds when Cecil was the GM and I've never seen them GW a champ, know why?

Because it wasn't such a pancake to kill them back in those days.

This thread just proves that FO_O can't hold their own turf and we've been catching them doing this on a daily basis. There's one reason why this the mod hasn't closed this thread yet even though exploiting and cheating accusations are running rampant, because we actually have proof.

Oh yeah, at that fight they were fielding 10-15 FOO. They had FOO running in all directions to throw us off and mislead us from where they were actually taking the champ, so sorry you only saw the three on there :&lt; Go cry me a river, seriously. The fight was more then even odds.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have all the proof i need of fl gwacking champs because i was one of them doing it with cecil... If we raided someone like mec or cfh and we where losing he would have us gwack the champ.. if we where being raided and couldnt win he would have us gwack it..

G

I have played with FL for just over 2 years now and Cecil has not played during my time with the guild. Again please do not compare FO_O's regular guard whacking of champs when they are and are not under attack to something a past member of FL did more than 2 years ago.

L

Lord_Asterix

<blockquote><hr>

I have played with FL for just over 2 years now and Cecil has not played during my time with the guild. Again please do not compare FO_O's regular guard whacking of champs when they are and are not under attack to something a past member of FL did more than 2 years ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

So what about the time you sailed with a champ to get it guard whacked?

S

SirElyk

Sad....FOO.....Real Sad. Hey try it in Tram where you might get away with it next time if you dont get banned.

G

That was on GL and murry is just pissed that in the middle of 50 people his oaks got jacked and FL got it even if I was the lone FL.

L

Lord_Asterix

<blockquote><hr>

That was on GL and murry is just pissed that in the middle of 50 people his oaks got jacked and FL got it even if I was the lone FL.

[/ QUOTE ]

So why are you, FL, pancakes and complaining?

Bryon Frost

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the main point was instead of a raid and a fight for the spawn it was this crazy subterfuge where the champ was taken from Damwind to Papua to be guard whacked. There is no sense of wanting pvp there at all.

Whether it is illegal or not personally I could care less. It just was sad considering we had more yes but not even double. Maybe in the range of 20FL vs 13FOO and no fight was attempted = (

I

imported_Vexxed

As it was so eloquently put before....

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

13 FOO ?? I see 3 in that picture.... when FL has 20 people on.......... complain more about what happened ?

S

Sin-Vigor

Read my posts again idiot.

FOO was running in all directions in T2A to throw us off where they were taking the champ.

N

NoBuddy

A man, and I use the term loosely, whose name means "without mental or physical strength" should not call others "idiot". I'm just saying.

L

Lord_Asterix

<blockquote><hr>

I think the main point was instead of a raid and a fight for the spawn it was this crazy subterfuge where the champ was taken from Damwind to Papua to be guard whacked. There is no sense of wanting pvp there at all.

Whether it is illegal or not personally I could care less. It just was sad considering we had more yes but not even double. Maybe in the range of 20FL vs 13FOO and no fight was attempted = (

[/ QUOTE ]

PvP should have nothing to do with spawns.

S

Sin-Vigor

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

PvP should have nothing to do with spawns.

[/ QUOTE ]

YEAH!!!

YEW GATE FTW!!!

:&lt;

R

Rod

Just watched foo guardwhack another champ. This one at Marble entrance.

You guys should be careful, thats a no-no offense.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya know, i been at this longer than anyone. and i been in foo for quite some time now too, i know the champ at papua was gwacked but lets see the pics of others. cause your just posting bs i think. it wont happen while im on unless it is gonna screw someone out of something.

K

Krippy

<blockquote><hr>

ya know, i been at this longer than anyone. and i been in foo for quite some time now too, i know the champ at papua was gwacked but lets see the pics of others. cause your just posting bs i think. it wont happen while im on unless it is gonna screw someone out of something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I can't believe I saw this for myself .tonight about 7 or so pac time Foo Guard wacked a champ on marble. Why would you all do it, your suppose to be here for the fight, but it looks like you need the scrolls for the new recruits (the ones that did'nt make it into fl) we no trammys don't have all the scrolls they need so when you get done supplying meat shields let us know I need more insurance money want to buy a crimson.

PaPa

G

<blockquote><hr>

ya know, i been at this longer than anyone. and i been in foo for quite some time now too, i know the champ at papua was gwacked but lets see the pics of others. cause your just posting bs i think. <font color="red">it wont happen while im on unless it is gonna screw someone out of something.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

You really remind me of the Iraqi minister with the "I don't see it so it isn't true" lines.

And once again, hilighted in red is something from YOUR own mouth that again confirms the questionable reputation that Foo has earned. If the illegal tactic of gwacking is condoned, makes people wonder what else is.

In less than three days, I've seen three gwacked champs and one that was drug FAR from champ spawn area(also a KNOWN illegal tactic)

I don't need to post any pictures as your own guildmates can tell you they were gwacking(notorious and caspies both stick in my mind for all instances) Of course, they are your guildmates so they would NEVER lie to your face and tell you they didn't gwack the champ

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so your saying there was 2 of them, and they were fighting x many more.

dude, what else you suppose to do when 30 people are tryin to kill you. im not condoning anything but they did what they had to do.

G

Nope we actually scouted them as they were guard whacking rikky at marble hence there were no FL on screen other than the spawn scout who was stealthing. I understand why you guardwhack them tho because when we had a GM watching you at khaly earlier in the day and were kind enough to let Murry know so as to give you fair warning you just lured the champ half way across t2a lost it even numbers to FL. Bottom line is that regardless of FO_O being raided or not being raided guard whacking is a regular occurance and according to one of your emissaries it is done because its too hard for a couple blues to kill the champ and this way they get all 12 scrolls. Yup hiding in t2a guard whacking champs thats how i would look for pvp.

R

Rod

I just want to remind foo that it's against the rules to drag a Champ away from it's spawn area. It's also against the rules to have it guard whacked. I'm certain they will be watched much more closely.

G

<blockquote><hr>

so your saying there was 2 of them, and they were fighting x many more.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reading comprehension is low in this thread

I said "notorious and caspies both stick in my mind for all instances". That phrase does NOT imply there was only two at the champ. There is no double talk in that phrase. It states THOSE two were at all the instances of gwacking that I've seen.

In actuality, there were between 10-15 Foo involved in all the gwaking instances I first person saw/listened to. I think the lowest number I recall was maybe 7. At no point during the fighting did FL field 30 or even remotely close to that number.

Then typical "stratics inflation when fighting FL" rule applies to your post: take actual number of FL, multiply by 2, then add 10.

<blockquote><hr>

dude, what else you suppose to do when 30 people are tryin to kill you. <font color="red">im not condoning anything but they did what they had to do.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay... it has been established MULTIPLE times throughout this thread that extreme luring and gwaking are illegal. And yet I've hilighted TWICE now where you state they had to do what they had to do. If that isn't condoning an illegal activity, I sure in the heck don't know what to call it then. It sure sounds like anything BUT condemning the activity.

*edit* fixed hanging quote... less beer, more coffee needed this morning