• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Good Times! Share your favorite images of UO/Stratics here to help us save Stratics!

Fogsbane

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

sorry, I'm late to the party. Here is another memory to add to the collective from 10 years ago. I wish i had been able to donate to the cause before the BIN ended last night, but it was not to be. I'm hoping my $ donation today helps bring the auction a bit closer to a successful campaign win for all of us. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

sorry, I'm late to the party. Here is another memory to add to the collective from 10 years ago. I wish i had been able to donate to the cause before the BIN ended last night, but it was not to be. I'm hoping my $ donation today helps bring the auction a bit closer to a successful campaign win for all of us. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!
Thank you very much! That is also a pretty awesome screenshot. When is that from?

Fogsbane

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you very much! That is also a pretty awesome screenshot. When is that from?
Sorry i did not label that previous picture better, it was from
December 18 2005, Lake Superior, Yew Moongate

here is another one from the same date, this one taken in Moonglow

and here is another picture, this time of the "Santas Sleigh" shard, dated December 28 1998, Trinsic

To anyone reading this thread, please consider contributing to the campaign.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/stratics-com-because-we-ve-all-been-there#/
the funding goal is so close ~

Izzy MBC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
This event was hosted at Spiritwood Theatre [Europa] on the Evening of 15th October 2006. Pretty sure it was organised by EA&E. It was a re-enactment of the legendary scenes when Lord British speaks to the Time Lord, which Sherry and Blackthorn overhear and the two Fellows have a game of Chess.

Album of All 5 Images

I believe this was actually the second and final time they performed this (done twice just in case anyone couldn't make the first performance). I attended both, but there was an unexpected source of incredible humour; when Lord Blackthorn has to pull up the chair, the person behind the Screen doesn't know how to position the Chair to face it Northwards. So there's this pause in both(!) performances where he's shuffling the chair around repeatedly and it's flying all over the place - it faces every which way but North. Both performances, Lord Blackthorn just gives up and settles with facing the wrong way.

Truly, one of the funniest things I've ever witnessed in my time playing, and as per the third screenshot it's evident I wasn't the only one having a chuckle :)

The *Adjusts a Pawn* is just icing on the cake.

I have donated what little I can to the cause, which with all our efforts has just recently proven a success. Great job everyone :) Long live Stratics~