• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] The good stuff!

shushu

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: The good stuff! - talking offer:)

hello!I wanna buy your 2 items

1. Facial hair growth and sculpting cream - 80m

3. Ethereal Cloak - 35m

can you sell it?

icq 574503115

S

samurai bob

The name on the cleaver is simply "Cleaver", it is crafted by a character named Shleon.

As for your offers, I just got a PM offering me 100m for the facial growth and sculpting cream, 25m for the Partisan of Chaos, and 45m for the Ethereal cloak.

Thank you.

S

samurai bob

High offer on Facial hair growth and sculpting cream is now 110m.

For those that are unfamiliar with facial hair growth and sculpting cream, what it allows the user to do is to grow a beard on races that normally couldn't. For example, if you wanted a beard on your gargoyle, female character, or elf you could have one by using this item.

Thank you.

S

samurai bob

Forgot to update, but I received an offer prior to Pyccy's offer. The offer was 115m from another user.

I will accept a trade of a non replica LT sash and gold for the facial hair growth and sculpting cream. THANK YOU.

You can PM me or ICQ me at 335-512-679.

Edit: Ethereal cloak is now up to 50m, thank you.

2nd edit: Facial hair growth and sculpting cream is now up to 125m, thank you.

S

samurai bob

High offer on Facial hair growth and sculpting cream is now 130m, thank you.

J

Jasonleebeck

Curious,..what's the deal with the Ethereal cloak? Unique name?

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is this an auction or what?

Athelas [Treasure Trove] Museum, Atlantic

S

samurai bob

The high offer is now 155m on the Facial growth and sculpting cream from BigEv.

The Ethereal cloak has no unique name it simply says cloak, but what makes it rare is that it is transparent when you equip it. Thanks.

Pyccy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm now setting a buyout and an end date. The buyout of the facial growth and sculpting cream is now 250m. The highest bidder will receive this item on THIS Thursday at 12:00 PM. Any offers that were made on Thursday at 11:59 PM will have to wait 10 minutes for possible counter offers. ALL offers will now have to be made in THIS thread, that means no more ICQ messages OR PM's. However, if the buyout is reached the bidder may reach me by PM or ICQ.

High offer on Facial growth and sculpting cream is now 155m.

Thank you.
can we know the buyouts?...

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like to bid 160 on facial cream if we can use a broker, also won't be able to pay until after the weekdays if you're okay with that

S

samurai bob

Yes, that's fine. We can make adjustments to fit the schedule of the buyer and a broker will definently be used! Thank you.

F

Fraggles

i just have a question...Can the hair growth only be used one time to grow a beard? or is it unlimited times?

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bought the Partesian of Chaos and was very good price and smooth transaction.