• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Gem of Immortality

T

ThraximusZog

The Emperor of ZOG (myself) demands this object when it comes out in game. I will be gathering a small crew of fanatical Zog's to get this goal. I am also going to be requesting the aid of non-zogs to help us spy on some guilds and their activities.

my AIM name is EmperorThraximus hit me up playaz

The fate of this server cannot be put in the hands of some players that would lock this ultra rare in a box and tame animals all day.....what I am trying to say is that this guild starts with a P.

I miss slaughtering my enemies on Sonoma, so I must bring myself to cause great pain to others and burn an image of ZOG in their minds!

Your either with me or against me, nothing new.

ZOG HEIL!

....Zog's must own the Gem of immortality at any cost!

F

Freya/Passion

I'm so in Thrax.... Oh wait.. Don't think the shadowlords spawn in Haven.. damn well maybe next time!! Goodluck with that thou, I'm sure my Gem will be hidden in a box in my castle basement.

T

ThraximusZog

if you have not realized this by now, I like to rant about stuff.