• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Felucia Zoo Needs Your Help

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still suffer greatly from that illness called RL that prevents me from visiting the realms as often as I would like much less help support the Royal Zoos. I have been asked again to remind the community that there is a Zoo in Felucia that is thriving but is in dire need of increased support. The small group of patrons of the Felucia zoo have managed to get the zoo to tier 9 but are struggling to keep it there. Given the great success the Trammel zoo has enjoyed over the last several months I ask concerned zoo patrons to consider making donations to the Felucia zoo.

I must make it clear that donations to both zoos are recorded on the same ledger. Reward points from both zoos are combined for any prizes that you may wish to redeem.

We have the greatest zoo community in all of UO with the oldest crane in existence. It would be fantastic if we also had the first fully stocked zoos on both facets!

Happy Trails

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...as Hagrid has gone missing I may have to step up to the plate to help out.

-Unknown Tamer.

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been told that the Felucia Zoo is now up to tier 10 and only needs 597,000 points to get the Silver Steed into the Felucian Zoo! On behalf of the other Patrons of the Royal Zoo, I thank who ever is responsible for this progress!

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A guildmate of mine ICQ'd to say that he donated about 15m yesterday and bumped the Fel Zoo to Tier 10 :) Hopefully we'll be to the top soon!

C

Corvak

Just donated what was needed for Tier 11.

You officially rock, Catskills.

*aww snap, sorry about the double post.*

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a quick warning some less than friendly types were just spotted in the area around the Fel Zoo. So if you have to visit be careful!

Oh and Congrats Catskills!!!

**I sent the information to "Chrissay, UO Community Coordinator" so who knows the shard may make the next FoF for this achievement."**

C

CatLord

Upgrade all tamable pets in proportion to both zoo collection levels!!!

We have a green Catskills... our wildlife should be improved!!!

(end rant)

C

Corvak

The end result should be that we can mate the silver steeds and repopulate them :)

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just want to remind everyone that the fel and tram zoo both need to be up kept to keep our steeds there. So all you lazy tamers who are here reading this get back to work. :)

C

Corvak

Yeah - I assume the weekly spawn events will continue :)

Besides, we can still get reward points.