• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Fallen Legacy Harry

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
jrede23v why are u crying that im fast there are alot of fast people on chessy im just the fastest. i dont need to explain anything i dont even run assist. people like you look for any reason to cry. i dont call anyone in foa wowz or any other guild a speedhacker but you still continue to slander peoples names not just mine. so ill send you my computer build my damn conn an you buy the crap an put it together an tell me how fast you are. as people have stated before wowz people like ender an a few others are as fast or a step or 2 slower. as for killing me ive never even see you in fel so why are you talking like you can kill anyone =] this has been your turles daily servce speech.... thank you for your time
LMAO so you dont remember ganking me in despise about a week ago. Lets see we killed all of you and FOA.. you came back and pushed killed some. two of my guildies were ahead of me so they ran out despise proper and i ran left to get you guys off of them. You had four on me and you still couldnt kill me.. The only reason i died was cuz your speedhack popped in front of me and i was out of stam pots. I just call it like i see it son. And you obviously forget about me running you around fire temple spamming LOL at the fact that your speedhack couldnt catch my zig zags. I think you may have actually logged off and cried that you still couldnt kill me even with a cheat. Your trash, you always will be.. You keep your speedhack running, and you keep that disarm key pressed. Ill keep playin the game straight up, cuz I don't need this game to make myself feel better about my life. Its just fun for me and even more fun watching cheats drop. I've field fought WOWZ, and FOA, and CRB, and PRO, and Rot. Not one of their players are close to as fast as you! You can be three screens away and all of a sudden you see your bar and then your in front of the person. So yea your a hack! FYI I've only called you and one other person out on being a hack and whether he did or not i havent seen it since but I know there are people out their who use lag hacks! I will flip on that cuz its a game and you are all cheating! Ask neone in the field, I don't talk trash i don't sit over peoples bodies, and when i go down i dont say nething. I just call it like i see it. You're prolly still a little upset that when we dueled you guys, you were the first to drop :p poor guyyyy immmmm sorry!

Cy

T

Turles

so i post my ping an you are still slandering my name. i could care less about that group fight i just move on a lose to me is a lose. as for you being slow im sorry you are buy a better comp or get a better conn an stop crying that im fast an u cant be

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
um excuse me but i never disputed the fact that you ping that fast. Necro already told me you ping 11 or 12. On CHESE i average 20 and necro averages 70 and we are the same exact speed. We ran laps around luna the other day, with blade and Azria. We were all the same speed so if Azria does ping that fast it means yet again, ur a hackkkkkk! I don't wanna be as fast as you if it means I have to cheat on a video game to get there! Thats just me. It doesnt surprise me that you arent like that. You and Kengo probably get a long greatttt, not an ounce of honor between the two of you.. However, in order for there to be stand up people in this world there has to the low life's like yourselves. Your actually worse than a stealther, and I hold them at the lowestttt regard. They may be gutless but it's still an actual legal template. Speedhack FTW there champ!!

P.S. I'm sure your speedhack will catch me one of these days so let me save you the trouble of trying to talk smack over my body.. It wont bother me, ill be laughing. :) Like I said I kill you, it says something, you kill me it says your a hack thats about it

T

Turles

lol u have never killed anyone ive ask in my vent if u want ill get kengo u pick one fpd an we will 2 vs 2 since u think he an i are so bad. if u want we can bet a lil goldon it as well ill even get the broker. im fast always have been always will be ill be even faster when i get vios so if your crying now u will be making a river then.

T

Turles

i play what i like i use my speed ur slow an are bad. so u got all the house hiding or drag hiding behind skills covered

S

Sir Achilles

i play what i like i use my speed ur slow an are bad. so u got all the house hiding or drag hiding behind skills covered
That sounds very much like a cop-out. I guess you're afraid of having more than two or three macro's to hit? Until you play a mage you're not allowed to judge my playing abilities, young one. As for the house hiding I think we've been there and had that conversation before (screen shots showing RoT and FoA house hiding when they were allied). As for the hiding behind dragons comment, I have a tamer but never play him. I've taken him to a couple of Harry's but that's it. I've never pvped with my tamer (not to say I won't one day).

T

Turles

lol issac i use a non turned on assist to run map awww nice try i though youd just stay behind your dragon horde but o well

S

Sir Achilles

You are in the same guild as necro and all them correct? The same guys who threw a wall when we weren't ready, and then attacked the noob crew of blues that was with the EM to watch the fight after we said we want a re-duel to wait 20 mins or we'd switch chars? Sorry, your guild lost credibility there.
If i've said this once, I've said it a thousand times. You all have an open invitation for a rematch. You can cast the wall next time too.

S

Sir Achilles

Crusader
Rya
Kitara
Gretchen
Joose
Moostache
Fat man scoop
Rel Xen Bal

I think 2 of them were in minax? or something. none the less they def werent doing anything close to fighting eachtoher, considering there probably guilides on dif chrs. anyway. owned. shhh..
I think when he put Moostace in there he meant this char : Mr Melstache

T

Turles

your right issac im sorry ill never cry about you guys fielding double our numbers and 4 drags again =] we will just get use to it an keep on fighting the fight not like youd stop using em anyway eh

S

Sir Achilles

he died on one an changed chars nice ping azria =]]
Now the truth comes out....you all made it sound like they were just dropping names and that it was impossible for both of those characters to have been in the fight.

A

AZRIA

he died on one an changed chars nice ping azria =]]
It's a little choppy tonight , I do usually see Minimum 11 , Maximum 14 usually.

I live 3 minutes from Chesapeake City , irrelevant , but I figured I'd throw it out all the same.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry Pal but I told you, you're not worthy of a 1v1 duel. Drop the speedhack and ill duel ya (think i already stated that). If Azria pings the same as you, then why did me, Azria, necro and blade all race and we were all the same speed? Here's the answer yet again your running something. As for Kengo I didnt say he didnt have skill, if you read at one of my first posts i said he was doing well. He's trashy cuz he called a guildy in to gank me after he said he wanted a duel. Get ur facts right. up until that point I had no problem with him and if I had died, I woulda said good fight and dueled again when i was out of stat. Thats called not being an immature brat. I Said you didnt have an ounce of honor between you guys for him ganking me in a duel and you being a cheater.

P.S. we know all you can do is disarm spam, I don't even really make fun of you for that cuz you should be able to play what you like. So stop crying about other players, playing the templates they like.

No trash talk, no money (I guess some people on this game are really greedy but i play to kill people not horde millions of dollars, I despise spawning I only do it for a fight). Let's just leave the kid games and the drama at the door and have some honorable combat!

5V5 neone?

A

AZRIA

P.S. we know all you can do is disarm spam, I don't even really make fun of you for that cuz you should be able to play what you like. So stop crying about other players, playing the templates they like.
I hear disarm complained about alot... In theory , it's the same exact thing as a mage turtling another mage/caster with weaken/feeble etc. The spells and moves are there for a reason. It may seem newbish , but not disarming someone with 45 dci and high parry would be dumb.

T

truss

you do play what you like and everybody else should also. sooooo whats the big deal here?

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All I can say is LOLLLLLLL

This morning in Despise / Fire / Destard we had :

MOB STATUS + CHUKKER + AZRIA VS. Ry + Crusader + Mr. Melstache + Fat Man Scoop + 4 other horribad players in "UHOH".

Winner ?

MOB + CHUK + AZ

OH AND NOW THAT HILLBILLY DELUXE NOXIOUS IS OVER HERE , let me give this child a refresher course on what happens when he actually fights me "1v1". I think you died in my first dump ? LMFAO , HORRIBLE. Oh btw , that was pure Noxxy poo , no "apple spam" , pots, or anything else. I think you called me a harm spammer when you died , LMFAO.......I demolished you using a laptop (powercord icon bottom right) no mouse , just a touch pad... Then , I get in whoevers vent it was at the time and you tell me that you'd kill me in real life HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

LOL BECAUSE I GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU TO!

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hahahaha

ooh by the way this is all relevant to what azria ( wasp ) was saying because this is after noxious died HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHA

this is the type of kids they have in their guild the ones that listen to the " A TEAM " theme song while pvpin HAHAHAHAHA lol **** man im gettn good laughs outta this.

Attachments

T

Turles

lol the only e hard person in this thread is you ender. all u do is talk **** an hope it makes you look good. unlike u i dont work fast food. why do u talk so much **** really u gotta try an tear down down people to make yourself feel better. its ok though i understand life is hard on some people. i could care less what u think everyone knows who i am everyone knows im a warrior an everyone knows i come through. you on the other hand i have no idea. you cry about numbers but when rot broke up you guys 10-15 on after mass recuiting but instead of building the guild u were to busy high fiving each other with the numbers sorry alot of your people either play other severs or are not active now. it happens you had your time of numbers should have used it better. i went over to ls to fight an lox an i just happened to bring some people back with us. we didnt even plan on guilding champs till after talking to mikey. so o well just try to keep your e hatred in check please i really dont mind you if there isnt good pvpers to fight against then its just like fighting foa.

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Again you totally bypassed that entire post and tried to flip it around on me. I called you guys out on the fact that you were "whining" about dragons, and again i will say it, We are using dragons in a dungeon, in a grinder. So therefore with that, the obvious, and as well the fact that those 3-4 ( maybe) dragons you have the tamers and then you have the other 3 guys, that is, me, wasp, and another. So please keep in mind what i was trying to point out, and NO im not trying to be an E hard ass lol im just an *******.

"--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well i dont know about you but ive stated this before. i work from 2-10pm so when i get home im sorry most of you guys are loggin off it happens. we both no though you guys bring as many tamers as foa. so before u start talking **** about dragons how about you guys start by fighting without them like we do. till then deleted please dont say anything about dragons. "

N

Nastia Cross

Talk about chessy pvp without language filters! http://uofoa.forumotion.com/

Also anyone who makes the switch, after making atleast one post PM me with your name and get a free barbed kit!
Advertising other sites isn't permitted on these forums.
Then why is it ok for people to have those eggs that link to other sites in their profiles? There are countless people that post with those and not just with the eggs but with the link as well. Just go read any post in UHALL and you'll see what I'm talking about.

S

Sir Achilles

Talk about chessy pvp

Also anyone who makes the switch, after making atleast one post PM me with your name and get a free barbed kit!

BTW ACHILLES! SHOW ME WHERE IN THE STRATICS ROC WHERE IT STATES LINKING TO ANOTHER SITE ABOUT UO IS ILLEGAL TO DO ON THESE FORUMS.

Or shall I post the RoC for you to read yourself?
First of all, let's use a little common sense, would you want me going to your forums and posting a link to stratcis web site offering a barbed kit to every new registered member? I don't think so...so why would stratics want you coming here doing the same?

Second of all here is a copy and paste from the Rules of conduct:

3. Advertising (Not Spam)

Posting of a single post for the expressed reason of selling something or promoting something that has not been authorized by Stratics. These posts dont violate any games Terms of Service but are disruptive to the community.

Now tell me you weren't trying to "sell" your website?

S

Sir Achilles

Then why is it ok for people to have those eggs that link to other sites in their profiles? There are countless people that post with those and not just with the eggs but with the link as well. Just go read any post in UHALL and you'll see what I'm talking about.
As far as I know, I have no authority over the Uhall forum, only chesapeake.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Posting of a single post for the expressed reason of selling something or promoting something that has not been authorized by Stratics. These posts dont violate any games Terms of Service but are disruptive to the community.

I do not find that link disruptive to the community. I talk about Uoforums all the time and Whispering Rose Radio posts Uoforums web links as well. I also post paxlair.com which we have done since stratics opened. Can we not do that anymore?

That rule seems very vague to me. It seems some are treated better then others. The rule seems to be up for interpretation by the mods. So I guess You're definitely out guys LoL.

I myself do plan to go to the forums because I PWN in animal PvP but I do not plan to abandon stratics just because Achilles is a Mod.

~~Ask mag I never listen to the Mods anyways. *hides*~~

Thats prolly why i was rejected for being a Mod or a Shard Reporter. heh

L

Lord_Deimos

Well I got my answer in my email =\ So now I get to show off my guild link in my sig in EVERY post I make!!! :D

Like it makes a difference if I post about it or just have it in my sig lol

BTW Nice Job FPD trying to work with SW@T and getting crushed =[

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When did we get crushed by FOA again? And when did we work with SW@T? We kill SW@T all day long, every chance we get... We have NEVERRRRR worked with them EVERRRRRRR!!! Today we havent got crushed by neone but we did lose to UHOH lol... oh wellll

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let us figure our 5 out and a time and we'll do it =>

No tamers right?
NOOOO Tamers lol, we dont use them to PVP just to spawn and as you'll find out by one of your guildies, they didnt do to well for us tonight :( lol. No tamers and they have to be real chessy members that play here regularly.. I'm not saying you would do this, but no cross shard transfering players; then sticking your guild tag on them! Im sure Turles will be there, speedhack and all :p so there's one just figure out the other 4. Oh and as we found out tonight you have many stealthers. No stealthers either. Although I don't approve of your tactics in the field, it is a tactic and we will be ready for it next time. It was a good change of pace and FOA never brings any tactics into play, so maybe we're a lil rusty. :p cya all on the field!!!!

V

Vortimer

There is no speedhack programs currently at least that i know of. The main 2 programs that people use that are well known dont make you any faster than other people they just make everythings run smoother on ur end.

You cant speed yourself up server-side so quit complaining.

Crying speedhack is just an excuse for being bad.... I live on the west coast and i ping like 90 and people being fast doesnt bother me.... just gotta dismount them.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sooo I guess you've never heard of cheatengine then vort? or beastmode or something or other? They are readily downloaded speedhacks, but none of those are even remotely close to as fast as turles. I ping 18-20, my buddy pings 60-70 and I'm no faster than him... So that argument doesnt make sense either.. And check your facts before you talk, cuz you obviously havent a clue! Both those programs are out there but what Turles runs im sure he wrote himself, so I'll give him credit for being smart enough to write one. Neway I just like breaking Turles balls cuz he won't admit it. I rarely see him on cept late at night when no one else is on so it dont really matter neway.

V

Vortimer

sooo I guess you've never heard of cheatengine then vort? or beastmode or something or other? They are readily downloaded speedhacks, but none of those are even remotely close to as fast as turles. I ping 18-20, my buddy pings 60-70 and I'm no faster than him... So that argument doesnt make sense either.. And check your facts before you talk, cuz you obviously havent a clue! Both those programs are out there but what Turles runs im sure he wrote himself, so I'll give him credit for being smart enough to write one. Neway I just like breaking Turles balls cuz he won't admit it. I rarely see him on cept late at night when no one else is on so it dont really matter neway.
Ok man... you win.

I'll spill the beans... Turles is the biggest hacker/scripter/goldfarmer/duper/scammer you have ever seen. BROLI PLZ JUST ADMIT YOU HACK FG!!!

i know what cheat engine and speeder xp r and they really dont make a big difference... i dont use them

M

Mr Moosestache

Ok, now you are reaching, faaaaaaaaaar. I'm sure that Turles/Broli didn't write anything himself. Hell, I'm sure when Turles/Broli reads this he will reply to you with his broken keyboard so you can maybe understand it yourself. (Hahahaha, I'm sorry Broli, but that was to good of a chance to pass up. At least you're not WildFire when it comes to typing.)

P.S.- Broli, don't let any garages keep you down.

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok, now you are reaching, faaaaaaaaaar. I'm sure that Turles/Broli didn't write anything himself. Hell, I'm sure when Turles/Broli reads this he will reply to you with his broken keyboard so you can maybe understand it yourself. (Hahahaha, I'm sorry Broli, but that was to good of a chance to pass up. At least you're not WildFire when it comes to typing.)

P.S.- Broli, don't let any garages keep you down.
The Mexican Mafia is coming for you kevin...WHOOPSIE DOOPSIE .....blamf

M

Mr Moosestache

I :heart: you too, big guy.

For the record, Turles/Broli does not use any "speedhack" programs. He runs a top of the line overclocked system. That is all. I've seen plenty of mid fight screenshots that show his taskbar and the like. Never once did it have anything mentioned.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya, actually its pretty bad, I had to lead him step by step in vent how to go his ping bc he was unaware how to do it through CMD Prompt for a pic. He always just used UOTrace. You would of been better off saying I built the speedhack, and I let him use it lol. I'm not sure what other kind of evidence you want besides everything he has showed you guys. Maybe next time I am down his house; I'll make a video recording on my cell phone of him owning someone on UO just for you guys lol. :danceb::danceb::danceb:

Everclear-IFC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hahahaha

ooh by the way this is all relevant to what azria ( wasp ) was saying because this is after noxious died HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHA

this is the type of kids they have in their guild the ones that listen to the " A TEAM " theme song while pvpin HAHAHAHAHA lol **** man im gettn good laughs outta this.
mmm Eric Wasp?