• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Fallen Legacy Harry

T

Turles

well we popped it foa showed up..... with 6 drags an 15-17 people. the 17 people np the 6 drags beat us. so we went regrouped came back an DID WHAT WE DO BEST WIN. good fight guys next time try not using the crutch aka the 6 drags =] o yeh thnx for the skull pole.

R

Rathma

Oh definatly a good fight. Best fight so far that I've been here.. I didn't really expect to fight pets the entire time.. but we won so good fight.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Def a good fight. We werent expecting so many drags, but I guess you figured out our secret weapon for the drags the 2nd push :p

Glad to see good fights on chessy again. Maybe we can agree to some 'no drag' raids sometime. Those are def like have 1-2 extra people with ya and make a huge difference unless you have the tools for em the first time :p

Just for the record; we were almost even numbers, right? Cuz other guilds need to fight even numbers too :)

R

Rathma

and the fights continue!

10-20 mins later, more dragons.. at despise! Good fights, nice pushs we win again.

We > http://i40.***********/2qi1gqw.gif ?????

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

This was FOA when they pushed into Deceit the first round! :danceb:

BUT IN THE END!!!

Lol. Fun fights guys. We will be willing to fight usually 24/7. Just aim me anytime!

S

Spector_Napa

I heard about the harry from a local friend on napa so i came to watch the fight. FOA's very powerful but sorely put together mini-guild of dragons beat THE AWESOME L33TNESS that is The Fallen Legacy. BUT shortly afterwards i watched the FOA mini guild of dragons get destroyed and shortly afterwards so was FOA!! GREAT FIGHT TO WATCH GUYS. and even better laugh to have at FOA.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard about the harry from a local friend on napa so i came to watch the fight. FOA's very powerful but sorely put together mini-guild of dragons beat THE AWESOME L33TNESS that is The Fallen Legacy. BUT shortly afterwards i watched the FOA mini guild of dragons get destroyed and shortly afterwards so was FOA!! GREAT FIGHT TO WATCH GUYS. and even better laugh to have at FOA.
If you were James; sorry to keep you out lol. I thought you were gonna be a cam on the harrower health =p

S

Sir Achilles

well we popped it foa showed up..... with 6 drags an 15-17 people. the 17 people np the 6 drags beat us. so we went regrouped came back an DID WHAT WE DO BEST WIN. good fight guys next time try not using the crutch aka the 6 drags =] o yeh thnx for the skull pole.
When did you all pop the harry? I would've liked to have raided but i guess it was after midnight on a work night :(

L

Lord_Deimos

The only harrys ive seen FOA do are around 2-6 am.
Unfortunately, most of us get off work around those times, thats why you dont see much of us before then.

But I think he was asking what time the UHOH harry was...I do beleive it was after 12am If I am not mistaken.

G

GirlPower

Unfortunately, most of us get off work around those times, thats why you dont see much of us before then.

But I think he was asking what time the UHOH harry was...I do beleive it was after 12am If I am not mistaken.
Yeah, it was started around 12.... Ppl are in the habit of throwing skulls away so we had to do the spawns first lol. Fight was fun tho, hope to see more :thumbsup:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya, around 9ish EQ im'd me and said we should do a harry to fight you guys. So I got some people together, by 10 we were doing the oaks, by the end of it, we IM'd u guys up to make sure u were still down, and popped it up. We usually do what we can for a fight =] Just dont get in the habit of seeing us do Oaks. 90% of us are PURE pvpers and hate spawning for the life of us! :bored:

C

Chelle

That's when you use you trammie friends to do the spawns for ya :loser:

S

Sir Achilles

Yes i was asking about the Uhoh guild, fallen legacy?

D

De Leet Sauce

Im sorry, i dont usually talk **** on boards but this is utterly redonkulous.

Im not argueing the fact that you guys had a good fight at all. Im sure it was and im sure there were pets and numbers and pushes and stat loss blah blah. okay just so were clear.

Now FOA boasting about getting a fight at a harry? Come on. U guys have not done any spawning let alone harrower BEFORE i would say at least 1Am eastern. And the few times that we do catch you spawning myabe around 9 o clock? You either A. Just run and dont fight. or B. Just run and die. The one and only harry we actually had like 5 guys on at 2am for we came and took it with ease with easily half the numbers, it was like you gyuys forgot how to pvp at a harrower because you havent done it in 2 months? Not to mention its crazy to even hear people talk **** about us and pets (backing up the Uhoh on this one) because you guys literally have like 10 dragon players. but yeah its fine, we know how to kill dragons. i just want to make it clear that all the **** that was talked before pretty much just makes you hypocrits.

NOW LETS TALK ABOUT THESE LATE NIGHT FIGHTs. (uhoh's time)

NOw UH OH being (as we can all agree) Mostly the better ROT players that didnt goto FOA, have boasted on and on about "wait till we come back" and "no ones gonna stand a chance." But they havent showed there faces untill what seems liek 12 in the morning (when after the beginning days on chessy all the ROT guys claimed the 9 o clock was prime time prime time prime time, then it switched to like 11 o clock being prime time prime time prime time) but anyway, i wish you guys would actually play when the rest of the world plays instead of sneaking off in the middle of the night to fight a bunch of BAD foa pvpers. IF you want the real fight why dont u message the real pvp guild and we'll see if you still have the balls to pop a harry at a reasonable time. (Now before you try and argue this point) yes, yesterday you guys chained like 10 despises, 1. i could not come due to a 24 hr ban from a naming violation (which was beyond gay, it wasnt even a bad name), but the only 2 people we had on (necro/murm) gave about 7-10 of you a run for a barracoon and added probably 30 or so minutes to your spawn time (at least, considering they were fighting for about that long i was in vent).. im just wondering what u guys expect to do when theres like 6 or 7 of us on? (its getting kinda boring killing you at yew gate by the way)..

So in the end, all im trying to say is. Both guilds stop being little Nancys and playing at 3 o clock in the morning, and dont tell me thats the only time you can play.. most of our players have full time jobs and alot of them goto to college full time on top of that. (this is an east coast shard remember)

Yours Truely,
de LEET ed .

P.S. Im xfering leet back since supposively chessy is gonna be poppin with pvp. MOB will just have to go to great lakes since theres like 1000 archers over there.. Bush/parry. ftw

T

Turles

well i dont know about you but ive stated this before. i work from 2-10pm so when i get home im sorry most of you guys are loggin off it happens. we both no though you guys bring as many tamers as foa. so before u start talking **** about dragons how about you guys start by fighting without them like we do. till then deleted please dont say anything about dragons.

S

Sir Achilles

well i dont know about you but ive stated this before. i work from 2-10pm so when i get home im sorry most of you guys are loggin off it happens. we both no though you guys bring as many tamers as foa. so before u start talking **** about dragons how about you guys start by fighting without them like we do. till then deleted please dont say anything about dragons.
If you all fight without dragons, this is new with the UhOh guild because there is no doubt that RoT had several tamers with dragons.

T

Turles

lox an i run this guild we dont like drags we may field one at most sweety =]

D

De Leet Sauce

lol we dont use 4 5 or 6 unlike ur ally
lmao. Slipknot. Fat Man. Big fish.

we have 3 dragons.

so ill talk all the **** i want. Ntm we normally dont use dragons when we have raids.. most people prefer there dreads. dragons r more for killing champs. so.......

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah so im already sick of hearing your little mouth rant about useless **** turles, just shut the hell up blah blah blah dragons... Well maybe if we fielded 15 people in a god damn grinder I.E. despise we would not use dragons but untill we have those 15 people active then it will be different. Take any of our guys field you anytime even numbers and simply will die, and who cares about dreads because i have seen atleast 3-5 guys in your guild with them. So please stop your little UO whining you pancake grow a pair and stop lettin your vagina bleed all over us cause you sound like a ***** and the way u talk you seem like that type inrl. So please when you grow the testicular fortitude come back here untill then please shut the f up. whaaa whaa whaaa whaa whaaa go to other shards and mass recruit more b i t c h. :coco:

OH YAAH forgot FYI get your facts strait its usuaully 3-4 dragons because out of those 3-4 tamers we typically maybe have myself and 2 others so thats what?... Do that math and that is what we field now, so please stop your fictional story telling.

T

Turles

ur 3 then ur ally 2 -3 omfg that does mean 5-6 im sorry u an foa love of drags is funny till u learn to fight without drags u dont deserve respect ender. u hide behind the drags like everyone else. so keep talking **** like u can ever beat me an ill keep beating your ass. and about recuiting i was on chessy from time to time till we came back from ls u guys had bwtween 8-10 people whered they all go??

A

AZRIA

All I can say is LOLLLLLLL

This morning in Despise / Fire / Destard we had :

MOB STATUS + CHUKKER + AZRIA VS. Ry + Crusader + Mr. Melstache + Fat Man Scoop + 4 other horribad players in "UHOH".

Winner ?

MOB + CHUK + AZ

OH AND NOW THAT HILLBILLY DELUXE NOXIOUS IS OVER HERE , let me give this child a refresher course on what happens when he actually fights me "1v1". I think you died in my first dump ? LMFAO , HORRIBLE. Oh btw , that was pure Noxxy poo , no "apple spam" , pots, or anything else. I think you called me a harm spammer when you died , LMFAO.......I demolished you using a laptop (powercord icon bottom right) no mouse , just a touch pad... Then , I get in whoevers vent it was at the time and you tell me that you'd kill me in real life HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
MOB STATUS + CHUKKER + AZRIA VS. Ry + Crusader + Mr. Melstache + Fat Man Scoop + 4 other horribad players in "UHOH".
You are aware that crusader = mr. melstache right? So hence, that was 3v3 unless you can have names :talktothehand:

But I cant vouch for anything bc I wasnt on; just an fyi. :D

A

AZRIA

You are aware that crusader = mr. melstache right? So hence, that was 3v3 unless you can have names :talktothehand:

L33T has an accurate name count , it came out to 8 people.

I'm sure he'll post it :)

S

Sir Achilles

Yeah so im already sick of hearing your little mouth rant about useless **** turles, just shut the hell up blah blah blah dragons... Well maybe if we fielded 15 people in a god damn grinder I.E. despise we would not use dragons but untill we have those 15 people active then it will be different. Take any of our guys field you anytime even numbers and simply will die, and who cares about dreads because i have seen atleast 3-5 guys in your guild with them. So please stop your little UO whining you pancake grow a pair and stop lettin your vagina bleed all over us cause you sound like a ***** and the way u talk you seem like that type inrl. So please when you grow the testicular fortitude come back here untill then please shut the f up. whaaa whaa whaaa whaa whaaa go to other shards and mass recruit more b i t c h. :coco:

OH YAAH forgot FYI get your facts strait its usuaully 3-4 dragons because out of those 3-4 tamers we typically maybe have myself and 2 others so thats what?... Do that math and that is what we field now, so please stop your fictional story telling.
Please watch the language sir

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LMAO turles ur a joke!!! Lets get serious.. Stop fighting with drags? How bout you stop fighting with your speedhack? LOL! Even with you popping in front of everyones screen, ur still useless. Disarm FTW? I think not.. Zig Zag for the win. Take ur speedhack off and ill pwn u 1v1. And send a message to kengo for me. Even though the kid has no honor or self respect, im still willing to duel him again. Since your the guild leader why dont you teach some of your players some honor. Kengo called me out at my house saying "I don't need ne of my guildies to kill you, so come out." I came out it was a good duel up until the time i got ganked by another one of your members. However he was doing well so i wont disrespect his skills, just his honor. U on the other hand have no skills cept a speedhack and a disarm key. So you have no room to talk on any subject or template for that matter. Take ur hack off and neone of FPD's dexers will pwn you, and fortunately for me your the only character that can not dispute the fact that you use one. There's not a person on this shard who is faster than you, so you're runnin something.... Gutless!!!!I look forward to watchin u drop many times.

P.S. If i drop you with your speedhack it says something.. If you drop neone with it on, it says CHEATER with no skills! So i guess it's a win win for the rest of us neway :p

Cytex

V

Vortimer

LMAO turles ur a joke!!! Lets get serious.. Stop fighting with drags? How bout you stop fighting with your speedhack? LOL! Even with you popping in front of everyones screen, ur still useless. Disarm FTW? I think not.. Zig Zag for the win. Take ur speedhack off and ill pwn u 1v1. And send a message to kengo for me. Even though the kid has no honor or self respect, im still willing to duel him again. Since your the guild leader why dont you teach some of your players some honor. Kengo called me out at my house saying "I don't need ne of my guildies to kill you, so come out." I came out it was a good duel up until the time i got ganked by another one of your members. However he was doing well so i wont disrespect his skills, just his honor. U on the other hand have no skills cept a speedhack and a disarm key. So you have no room to talk on any subject or template for that matter. Take ur hack off and neone of FPD's dexers will pwn you, and fortunately for me your the only character that can not dispute the fact that you use one. There's not a person on this shard who is faster than you, so you're runnin something.... Gutless!!!!I look forward to watchin u drop many times.

P.S. If i drop you with your speedhack it says something.. If you drop neone with it on, it says CHEATER with no skills! So i guess it's a win win for the rest of us neway :p

Cytex
Miakoda jr??

Your just jealous you dont have the "Broli Hack"

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Cytex

If you want to duel anyone, ask them, and do it in an enclosed space (top of serps hold? yew jail?) and speed doesnt matter. but for the record, broli/turles etc. uses hiding and has 600 skill pts lol. Anyone who is anyone knows how to kill him regardless of speed/hiding/skill etc.

And another FYI, ive explained this like 15 times, he pings like 12 lol. He lives VERY near the Chesapeake server (I've been to his house) && he has a complete gaming computer built specifically for MMORPG gaming. It only contains the programs UO/UOAM/AIM/IE on it and THATS IT. I dont know if you have an awesome PC or not, but if you do, and have an external harddrive, save everything, then format your whole pc. Then put UO on it, and run around. I GUARENTEE that you are at least 2x faster than what you are now. I am about 1 step slower than Turles, but you dont hear people calling foul on me for my speed. (Only reason hes faster is bc I live in PA, and he lives closer)

PS #2: I dont put where he lives bc IDK if he wasnt people to know or not.

A

AZRIA

If you want to duel anyone, ask them, and do it in an enclosed space (top of serps hold? yew jail?) and speed doesnt matter. but for the record, broli/turles etc. uses hiding and has 600 skill pts lol. Anyone who is anyone knows how to kill him regardless of speed/hiding/skill etc.

And another FYI, ive explained this like 15 times, he pings like 12 lol. He lives VERY near the Chesapeake server (I've been to his house) && he has a complete gaming computer built specifically for MMORPG gaming. It only contains the programs UO/UOAM/AIM/IE on it and THATS IT. I dont know if you have an awesome PC or not, but if you do, and have an external harddrive, save everything, then format your whole pc. Then put UO on it, and run around. I GUARENTEE that you are at least 2x faster than what you are now. I am about 1 step slower than Turles, but you dont hear people calling foul on me for my speed. (Only reason hes faster is bc I live in PA, and he lives closer)

#1 You're an idiot.

Reason being is that unless you are running UO on a calculator you don't need much to play it to begin with. Are you honestly trying to convince people that he needs an external hard drive and an l33t gaming system to improve performance on UO ? Please go take a few computer courses before attempting to inform anyone from this point forward.

#2 I live in MD , He runs as fast as I run. I also ping 12-14.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Just out of curiosity i still dont know your chars bombastic? what are your char names?
Neway, I should not have to duel someone in an enclosed space, if i'm dueling someone NO-ONE in my guild would touch them! He called me out! Said come out of your house and I'll duel you. I came out and started to duel and magically right in front of my house another guy showed up. I kept dueling cuz i thought he was gonna watch and then he dumped me with Kengo. They went on to loot me which is BS in its own right and then say i swear I didnt call him in blah blah... Somehow he magically knew where he was, waited a few moments (probably talking in guild chat) and then dumped me. Sorry but that is just rediculous, it actually resembled a little bit of FOA tactics! Don't matter I'm over it, I just think it lreflects poorly upon your guild and those two actually deserve the name TRASHY! I'm the last one to talk trash, cept to those that seem to be hackers of course :p. I think the hacks and scripts completely ruined the game. Thats great that you ping the same as him. However, I have NEVER seen neone in my life come from off screen and be in front of you before you even see him on the screen! He raided the island one day and my buddy was hidden near the beach when they showed up. He was the last one off the boat and he beat everyone else to the altar by like 5 or 6 seconds. Thats REDICULOUS!

FYI speed does matter! I'm an archer, and if you're good you have a tactical advantage against a dexer because you can take your few steps and stop when you're going to shoot a bolt or arrow then move again. With him as a cheat or with some "Godly ping status" (find that hardd to believeee), skills and tactics no longer exist. He's on you before you can shoot one back and then comes the disarm spam LMAO! So no if he ran like the rest of us non hacks ran, he'd need more than just a disarm spam to try and kill someone

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
#1 You're an idiot.

Reason being is that unless you are running UO on a calculator you don't need much to play it to begin with. Are you honestly trying to convince people that he needs an external hard drive and an l33t gaming system to improve performance on UO ? Please go take a few computer courses before attempting to inform anyone from this point forward.

#2 I live in MD , He runs as fast as I run. I also ping 12-14.

#1. You try to shout people out for calling people and idiot and stuff. I've taken computer courses, and know much more than you would believe. Personally, I've built computers from the ground up even though software is my speciality, not hardware.

And I said do test, save your **** and play on a bare harddrive, as opposed to a clogged up, program-filled, spyware/virus infested pc and YOU tell me the difference sir? And he doesn't need an external harddrive when he BOUGHT A BRAND NEW COMPUTER that was BUILD SPECIFALLY FOR MMORPG PLAY. Hence it would be like HAVING A FORMATTED harddrive. :talktothehand:

#2. prove it? screen shot your ping on uotrace? or with the run cmd? EVERYONE claims to ping 10!! Im calling you out. No "COPY AND PASTE" either. I want a genuine screen shot. And I can spot a photoshop/edited picture from a mile away, so dont try that. :D

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just out of curiosity i still dont know your chars bombastic? what are your char names?
Im Lox, Desolation, Oblivation, Mr Make It Rain

Neway, I should not have to duel someone in an enclosed space, if i'm dueling someone NO-ONE in my guild would touch them!
You are in the same guild as necro and all them correct? The same guys who threw a wall when we weren't ready, and then attacked the noob crew of blues that was with the EM to watch the fight after we said we want a re-duel to wait 20 mins or we'd switch chars? Sorry, your guild lost credibility there.

They went on to loot me which is BS in its own right and then say i swear I didnt call him in blah blah... Somehow he magically knew where he was, waited a few moments (probably talking in guild chat) and then dumped me. Sorry but that is just rediculous, it actually resembled a little bit of FOA tactics!
I don't know if you use UOAM, but I KNOW PERSONALLY, if someone is standing in 1 spot on map, I will run to them too, EXPECIALLY if they arent talking, thinking they got dc'd or lagging or such. So its not uncommon to be dueling and a guildy comes running up. Unless you specifically say in vent GUYS DONT COME TO MY DOT IM DUELING, they will come. And usually jump in just bc most people live by the rule of "YEW GATE IS NOT A PLACE TO DUEL" since we've been ganked 100's of times by stealthers like TAKA and such when trying to duel. And although I dont like/agree with ganking in a "so-called" duel even if it is in Yew; a lot of people consider it payback. *shrugs*

I think I covered it all lol.

S

Sir Achilles

#1. You try to shout people out for calling people and idiot and stuff. I've taken computer courses, and know much more than you would believe. Personally, I've built computers from the ground up even though software is my speciality, not hardware.

And I said do test, save your **** and play on a bare harddrive, as opposed to a clogged up, program-filled, spyware/virus infested pc and YOU tell me the difference sir? And he doesn't need an external harddrive when he BOUGHT A BRAND NEW COMPUTER that was BUILD SPECIFALLY FOR MMORPG PLAY. Hence it would be like HAVING A FORMATTED harddrive. :talktothehand:

#2. prove it? screen shot your ping on uotrace? or with the run cmd? EVERYONE claims to ping 10!! Im calling you out. No "COPY AND PASTE" either. I want a genuine screen shot. And I can spot a photoshop/edited picture from a mile away, so dont try that. :D
What an excellent idea for Turles...we'll be waiting on that screen shot from him with his ping to chessy. Have him run it thru the dos prompt.

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah w/e biggest ****n tools ever. ****n go find some

**** was i suppose to whatch my language?.... sorry i dont respond well to these "GUYS" or rather "MEN" that act like the biggest in a game, I couldn't imagine what you are like INRL id never chill wit them. hahaha what a ****n nerd.

D

De Leet Sauce

L33T has an accurate name count , it came out to 8 people.

I'm sure he'll post it :)

Crusader
Rya
Kitara
Gretchen
Joose
Moostache
Fat man scoop
Rel Xen Bal

I think 2 of them were in minax? or something. none the less they def werent doing anything close to fighting eachtoher, considering there probably guilides on dif chrs. anyway. owned. shhh..

T

Turles

lol lac isnt even on chessy who is moose. you are talking abnout mel who is crusader lox already told you that eariler in this thread leet and kit an greth are the same person also so that turns the 8 into 6. and far man and ral are the same person making it 5

M

Mr Moosestache

Crusader
Rya
Kitara
Gretchen
Joose
Moostache
Fat man scoop
Rel Xen Bal

I think 2 of them were in minax? or something. none the less they def werent doing anything close to fighting eachtoher, considering there probably guilides on dif chrs. anyway. owned. shhh..
Not quite sure how you could have seen me at any fight. I don't play but maybe three times a month, I don't have a character with that name any longer, and I don't have a character PvP'able on Chessy. I was also sitting at work in my office taking a nap more then likely at this time. I know because I read the post about it later, while still at work.

T

Turles

jrede23v why are u crying that im fast there are alot of fast people on chessy im just the fastest. i dont need to explain anything i dont even run assist. people like you look for any reason to cry. i dont call anyone in foa wowz or any other guild a speedhacker but you still continue to slander peoples names not just mine. so ill send you my computer build my damn conn an you buy the crap an put it together an tell me how fast you are. as people have stated before wowz people like ender an a few others are as fast or a step or 2 slower. as for killing me ive never even see you in fel so why are you talking like you can kill anyone =] this has been your turles daily servce speech.... thank you for your time

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im Lox, Desolation, Oblivation, Mr Make It Rain

You are in the same guild as necro and all them correct? The same guys who threw a wall when we weren't ready, and then attacked the noob crew of blues that was with the EM to watch the fight after we said we want a re-duel to wait 20 mins or we'd switch chars? Sorry, your guild lost credibility there.

Yes I am and I was there, although not one of the five unfortunately :(. But you guys were ready and precasted before the wall even fell. So no credibility lost. Also at that point everyone was a lil drunk off of testosterone and figured we'd try to kill everyone, bad choice but it was fun nonetheless. Neway we've called out numerous guilds 5v5. We love to guild duel so I'm sure we can do it again. And if you were there tonight, I applogize for not giving you the fight. We had 7 of our FPD members on and you had 8 at the gate. Me and Kylen kept calling for everyone to come but they thought it would be more interesting to field a despise. It is what it is, i don't call the shots. If you want a rematch lets set it up and have some fun. Also i ping 14 on atlantic and I'm nowhereeee near as fast as Turles with a 3.6 pentium 4g Ram and a geoforce 1g vid card