• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The episodes

S

ShadowJack

We need to get a common site for the old uo episodes

you can still find galads by typing "The looters lair" on google, and crazy joe's by the same method if you put ultima online in the search box

But I want to mass them all together to keep them from getting lost, and to inspire new players and show them a little L&L (luring and looting)

We need to teach this generation that were aren't a bunch of cool dudes that are out to grief people, show them that the style has been played with class in the past.

Everyone from Galad to Chad Sexington to Belan (and I hope belan's are still floating out there somewhere)

we need to archive them so people can enjoy them and learn from them.

If they won't let the beast out of the cage, then we can teach and tempt them to

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Problem is you can't really steal them. Well... you can but...

I have links to the ones I know of on the Links of Interest page:

http://uothief.com/links_of_interest.html

If you know of any more, I'll add it to the list. I'd put them up on the main site with their own little section and everything if they gave me permission. Until then, it's just the links.

In related news:

In guard zone, 6 stones and 93 stealing. Gimmie a couple hours before putting this one up. I'm tired.

:fight:

S

Sweeney

Favorite quote from Rogue Jones (paraphrased from memory):
Victim - "I'm calling a GM"
Jones - "I shall work on my arms lore until he arrives."

Did not see the link until just now.

S

ShadowJack

I mean ALL of them

and hopefully get someone to host them and archive them on one site, so new players can see what Uo used to be like, and so they can learn the little tricks we all know, but never even though needed sharing.

And to laugh

Anything to draw attention to the class of thief (gonna put looter in there with it, since it's indirectly stealing) and to get it revamped.

I think a single site with all the episodes would be easier to navigate for new players, and keep them from one day just being lost.

If I'm not mistaken, Corran used to have belan's and some of his own I believe

*wishes he still had his old icq*

Kral if you read this, send me the belan ones lol, they seem to be the hardest to find

S

ShadowJack

just loot them

if they complain, then crack the whip and get them out in the fields making new episodes