• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Epic Factions Event is Still Going on, Don't Believe Otherwise

G

A certain guild is apparently making it their mission to try and ruin the upcoming Epic Factions event. I have been getting messages all day from people being told that the event has been canceled or is now taking place on Great Lakes. Both of these are absolutely false. The event is going to proceed as has been planned since day one. There are a lot of different factors that have to come together before this event can proceed and I ask people to wait patiently for them. Trying to jump the gun will just lead to a poor experience and low participation.

It is ridiculous and sad that here I am trying to put on a great event but some people want to wreck it for their own selfish purposes. Please make sure and correct any misinformation about the event you see posted elsewhere or are being told.

I

imported_Tina Small

I'm planning to go ahead working on my characters for factions on Atlantic because the guild I'm in is active in factions on several shards now. We've got six or seven folks in our guild and we're very used to sharing houses and helping each other with training up new characters. It gets a little nuts figuring out what the heck we're doing and where sometimes, but we're never bored and we've met some great folks along the way.

So if you're out there wondering if it makes sense to be active in factions on GL and on Atlantic, I think the answer may be a definite yes if you can band together with some friends to make it happen. What have you got to lose and it's something to do, right? Heck, maybe the end result will be that we end up with a good large core group of folks in factions on several shards and we'll ALL be trying to keep track of which sigils are coming up for grabs when. In other words, we'll all be a bit crazed. LOL

NB-Cats

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's no longer 24 hours of guarding. They've reduced it by more then half.

GL is the way unless you guys don't mind waiting for a random patch that might not come for another 2 months...

We will wait until end of march to make our decision on the shard.

Alagos Galadrim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

It's no longer 24 hours of guarding.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is 10 hours now. I was referring to bouncing from shard to shard in a multi-shard faction war in which case the sigils would not be on the same timer. Thanks for the update for those who may not know the sigil timer has been shortened.