• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

THE EM CHRISTMAS GUARD THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
For many reasons and more, I am going to miss having a tribute of EM Hanarin on a Toy Soldier, he definitely deserves to have his name remembered on this and other items. It is a shame that a series of errors should cause such discontent when there is a very simple solution. Restore his toybox for all to enjoy. Its not too late. Thank you.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
(I agree entirely with what has already been said. I know Chinese new year is soon; anyone know if there is an equivalent in Korea? I agree that it'd be nice to see hanarins name esp now, even more than just "arirang" (and/or balhae).

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

Didn't have time to get these this past Christmas?
Don't want to have to shop around for them either?
Don't worry I got them all for you here.

I have a 24 Piece Set that includes the misspelled Hokuto Toy Guard, and all the correctly spelled Toy Guards

BUY OUT - 200 Million

I have 23 Piece Set that includes all the correctly spelled Holiday Toy Guards from all the EMs on the following shards

BUY OUT - 185 Million

Asuka, Atlantic, Baja, Catskills, Chesapeake, Drachenfels, Europa, Formosa, Great Lakes, Hokuto, Izumo, Lake Austin, Lake Superior, Legends, Mizuho, Napa Valley, Oceania, Origin, Pacific, Sakura, Sonoma, Wakoku, and Yamato

Sadly Arirang and Balhae did not have them

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Didn't have time to get these this past Christmas?
Don't want to have to shop around for them either?
Don't worry I got them all for you here.

I have a 24 Piece Set that includes the misspelled Hokuto Toy Guard, and all the correctly spelled Toy Guards

BUY OUT - 200 Million

I have 23 Piece Set that includes all the correctly spelled Holiday Toy Guards from all the EMs on the following shards

BUY OUT - 185 Million

Asuka, Atlantic, Baja, Catskills, Chesapeake, Drachenfels, Europa, Formosa, Great Lakes, Hokuto, Izumo, Lake Austin, Lake Superior, Legends, Mizuho, Napa Valley, Oceania, Origin, Pacific, Sakura, Sonoma, Wakoku, and Yamato

Sadly Arirang and Balhae did not have them
are you serious?
a buy and sell post on uhall?
you must be new to stratics.
let me take this opportunity to welcome you to our community.
we like to keep buy and sell posts to the trade forums so they dont clog up the flow of information in all the other sections.
you can find the traders forums here "click me!"

Status
Not open for further replies.