• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Elite Few [E*F]

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlackHack

Hello. You may or may not have heard of E*F.

E*F, Started by A Black Hack, Southern Pride, and Private Donuts, was created for the very few people that can pvp in small numbers.

I would like to know what you think about this guild.

I am the GM of E*F.
Private Donuts is also a GM as far as I'm concerned, as well as Southern.

What do you think of Me?
What do you think of Southern?
What do you think of Donuts?

History:

We (Me, Donuts, and Southern) came from Great Lakes.
We brought quite a few people from GL to Legends. We came to Legends becuase it's all of our home shards. I guess you can call us "home sick." We came with Necrogoots (Beatrix Kiddo), Eric Cartman, A Cyclone, and Boxus (not on shard yet).
--------------------------------------------------------------------
A few more are yet to come from GL to the wonderful world of Legends. ^^

I just thought I would leave you some background info on us.

History on Legends:

Allied with $ix/AK47, Which was probably the worst mistake. We allied with $ix, becuase pretty much we wanted them as meat shields ^^. (They have huge numbers). However. it was complicated. They tell us that 82' (The Dynasty), is KOS [Kill on Sight]. So we kill one of their members, Sessahamaru or however you spell it. Also known as Allen?. He dies. We take about 17 greater refreashes?. Apperently, he was in vent wiht us at the time, and we didn't know. He comes up to us. and says *inappropriate* things. And then Max McGee (As I call him Chicken ****) :], comes up to us and bans us from $ix Vent. So, we go into Luna/Umbra/fire/despise/yew and kill EVERY $IX and thier alliance about 3-4 times over and over. They all died.

About 3 days ago, I talked to Antigonous *Gasp a UOCD!* and talked to him about allying with UOCD, they were all cool. However, their GM thinks that our guild is full of Hackers/Scammers? So they declined about 4 hours ago. We wanted to ally with UOCD because we have all of Legends on us, with no allys.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

What we think about:

!O!/!OF!: Cool at times, will ally against $ix/82'
BNA/BNAE: Same as OF.
$ix: HORRIBLE. NONE of them can pvp, not even worth fighting them.
82': SOME decent pvpers, not many. Doctor Disfigure, I have mad respect for, and probably is the best in 82. (FULL OF GIMPS!)
*DP*: LOL A TOTAL JOKE
UOCD/CDF: Cool with, won't attack eachother.
^X^: Total no name guild, just get ran over, not worth fighting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions? Comments? : )

Post here, I'll read this daily : )

P

Private Donuts

-------------------------------------------------------------------

What we think about:

!O!/!OF!: Cool at times, will ally against $ix/82'
BNA/BNAE: Same as OF.
$ix: HORRIBLE. NONE of them can pvp, not even worth fighting them.
82': SOME decent pvpers, not many. Doctor Disfigure, I have mad respect for, and probably is the best in 82. (FULL OF GIMPS!)
*DP*: LOL A TOTAL JOKE
UOCD/CDF: Cool with, won't attack eachother.
^X^: Total no name guild, just get ran over, not worth fighting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions? Comments? : )

Post here, I'll read this daily : )[/QUOTE]

I have to agree with you on all of this. I also have a large amount of respect for Doctor Disfigure. He's probably one of the best duelists i know. And might i add the extraordinary suit is much different then any other mage i have seen.
Also DP = LOL @ Them
Max = Worst dexxer // mage in fel. Needs to go to TMC :]
:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.