• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The EA Store in EA-Land?

• Thread starter labyrinth
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

labyrinth

Does anyone know if it's been open yet.

I play all day, and have never seen it open yet.:popcorn:

R

Renee TSO

You know i havent seen it open either and ive been playing over ten hours a day...different times a day. I had someone stop by my shop asking when it would be open again. So if this is true its been open once but then you know how the rumor mill works around here. *giggles*

Ive been looking forward to the shop opening too! I only need a few things for my collection and it will be compleat. Im really excited about this! However there is one draw back...ive slowly become re-addicted to tso...*sniffels* ; )

G

GRINCH

I have seen it open once when unibrow was on but the house was locked so we couldnt enter. That is it since the announcement on tso-e

G

GRINCH

Do a search in the game for unibrow, she is the store owner there. I believe unibrow is played by parizad

M

Monkeybear

I wonder if the store has simmys i need 1 to finish my museum :(

R

Renee TSO

Monkeybear...what color simmy are you missing? I got to the store and i was lucky enough to get one of each color...ill be willing to share.

However the store is an AWESOME experience! I was going to tell you all about it here but it just dawned on me that you might want to experience it for yourself. Words to the wise...remeber to bring the mannors your mom/dad taught you. I dont mean to sound cranky about it but the greed got old...and the rudeness. It was one sim per 30 sims when i was there so just think of the madness. Dont forget the limit of sims at a house isnt 20 anymore. So just picture that one sim is dealing with all of it.

Ok this i just cant hold in but heres a hint(in case you havent seen it before) When a dev speaks you know it! It was cool!! Dont forget to empty your inventorys before you get there. LOTS of cool stuff! I hope you all get a chance to see the store before TSO "takes a break" *let me have that people*

*giggles*

L

labyrinth

Monkeybear...what color simmy are you missing? I got to the store and i was lucky enough to get one of each color...ill be willing to share.

However the store is an AWESOME experience! I was going to tell you all about it here but it just dawned on me that you might want to experience it for yourself. Words to the wise...remeber to bring the mannors your mom/dad taught you. I dont mean to sound cranky about it but the greed got old...and the rudeness. It was one sim per 30 sims when i was there so just think of the madness. Dont forget the limit of sims at a house isnt 20 anymore. So just picture that one sim is dealing with all of it.

Ok this i just cant hold in but heres a hint(in case you havent seen it before) When a dev speaks you know it! It was cool!! Dont forget to empty your inventorys before you get there. LOTS of cool stuff! I hope you all get a chance to see the store before TSO "takes a break" *let me have that people*

*giggles*
When was the store open? I'm guessing Thursday, because I was out of town Thursday and couldn't play.

All I need is a cannon. :(:pancakes:

M

Monkeybear

Thanks Renee! Spaghetti Legs is letting me have her simmy, I think I'll only use one and just right all the colours you could get on the sign beside it.

I've been going around the city and I've seen people with the coloured cannons and city signs I'm so bummed I missed the store, I've been using pictures on sandwich boards to show the cannons and city signs lol.