• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Credit card....error

Snowdrop

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
has bitten half of me. Igraine will not been seen til I can figure out how to get the account activated again! In all my yrs., I cant believe that one account can be activated BUT a second one using same card cant. Im perplexed, confussed and really at a loss for words...........
In the mean time, I will be stocking what I can on the vendor standing alone on the outside part of the shop named Iggy for now

Last edited:

Snowdrop

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They don't want us to play anymore.
Yeah seems so...Im on 2nd email, 2nd CC and waiting on 3rd of either to arrive! Im to old for this nonsence. Give me a live human to talk to! Id settle for a live chat that would actually be able to do something!!!!!!!

Snowdrop

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah seems so...Im on 2nd email, 2nd CC and waiting on 3rd of either to arrive! Im to old for this nonsence. Give me a live human to talk to! Id settle for a live chat that would actually be able to do something!!!!!!!
Still waiting and getting angry too!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Still waiting and getting angry too!
It's been over a month of emails back and forth for me. My problem isn't the same as yours, but it's hard to get someone to actually listen to what you are telling them. They probably deal with so many idiots a day that when someone contacts them who actually knows what they are talking about it doesn't register in their brains.