• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unique The Contemporary History of Britannia

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This item is owned by a friend, but it is in my possession and I'll be the one brokering the sale at their request.

We're looking to sell it for 2.3 platinum, as it is an extremely cool and unique item with a fantastic name. It is also wearable as a spellbook, so you can carry it with you and show off how cool it is to everyone! :)

I was only able to find proof of one time ever that this item has been sold before, so this is definitely an extremely difficult item to find and a museum centerpiece.

This seems to be a 1/1 item, as I can't find literally anything about it except that one previous sale in the same price range we're looking for now.

Wiki section here: The Contemporary History Of Britannia - Stratics Community Wiki

You can ICQ me at 678566021, PM me here on Stratics, post in this thread, or add me on Discord Captn_Norrington #1770 to discuss offers and anything else.

It is located on Atlantic, but if you are willing to take the risk of moving it, I will gladly transfer it to any shard of your choice.

Untitled.png Untitled1.png