• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Collector's Quest

Palm Copenhagen

Journeyman
Pacific Server,

I put together a small walkthrough to do the quest for the obsidian statues.
I was bored and thought this might be fun to do, as I enjoyed doing the quest.

So I practiced at it, to get the quest down as best as I could in both process and speed, then when I felt I could do 10 reps in a row
without looking confused, I proceeded to press record and do 10 uninterrupted cycles.

This video is an unedited display of doing the quest 10 times in a row in a 6 minutes per quest average, so as to show that the obsidian statue is easily obtainable within a single hour

Then, also to show a step by step walkthrough of the quest itself.

The Collector's Quest

I wanted to do an unedited video of some kind and regarding a quest, as I felt that might make a good addition to the work that
The PAWS Soulforge releases. On that note, there is really no reason to watch the entire thing unless you feel so inclined.

Anways...please enjoy!

Best regards and fare thee well,

-Palm Copenhagen
&
The PAWS Soulforge

Palm Copenhagen

Journeyman
My favorite part of the video was 1:02

When the truck sounds, passing you by, was passing the deer in the video...I quite enjoyed watching that. It was not intended, but something that showed up after review. Just happened to match the placement of the song just right.

So far in the 5 videos I have noticed that this happens very often and all through them in fact...These little extras. For me that is why it is fun to re-watch these...to find those things that I never new even existed.

-Palm